• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi Everyone!

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
Frubals (anyone correct me if I'm wrong) is the "karma" of the website. You give it freely to members for good posts (you like), and can get frubals from someone else if they like it.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi :)
What are Frubals, and what do Neopagans believe?

Ouroboros explained the Frubals fine.

What Neopagans believe is... complicated and incredibly diverse. Speaking generally, the majority of contemporary Pagans are polytheists who honor the divine as immanent in the world. Some, not all, honor the gods of our ancestors from distinct cultural pantheons. Honoring natural cycles is typically a cornerstone of practice, and practices/beliefs in general are grounded in direct, personal experience rather than external authorities. I wrote up a decent overview of Paganism (of which Neopaganism is a subset of) over here.