• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi! An Intro

angeldluz

Hi!

I'm new to this site. I'm Roman Catholic and i have always been interested in talking about religion. It is pretty hard to talk to my parents since my dad considered himself once an atheist and my mom doesn't practice her religion (but wants me to practice it :) ) So many questions i have are left without an answer. Asking questions to adults in my church is pretty hard since usually they don't pay attention to the "young ones" i'm 17 (In the hispanic culture young people are not taken that seriously) So i'm curious about my religion and other religions too. So i just wanted to say hi. And well hope to talk to people and get my questions answered.:flirt:

Circle_One

Greetings and Welcome to RF Angeldluz. You will undoubtedly be able to find at least some of the answers to your questions here as the residents of RF are always willing to help. Good luck in your search.

~C1~

robtex

Veteran Member
Singeng wrestingly cheerleading!! cool combo...tomboys are so cool (and when my age really sexy!)

Tell us about those hobbies. You speak spanish? I hear there are actually a good number of Mexican's in Mn for some reason. I found that interesting.

SK2005

Saint in training
Hi, I am looking forward to getting to know you! You sound very interesting and you may have similar interests as me!

angeldluz

Well, i'm Mexican but the community here in MN is very mixed. There are Guatemalans, Puerto Ricans, but mainly Mexicans and Hondurans. I don't know why but our Latino community is ever growing. Hope to talk to you all later. Bye.

Master Vigil

Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here and find the answers you are searching for. Hope to see you out there and looking forward to your posts.