• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi all, I'm back in from the cold..

The_Fisher_King

Trying to bring myself ever closer to Allah
Premium Member
Hi everybody,

It's pretty chilly out there! Just wanted to say sorry I left so suddenly back in November last year without any explanation or notice...things just went from bad to worse on the mental health front...reflected to an extent in the last few of my posts before I checked out (to clarify, I am not Loki or Satan, or a Satanist or Satanic Muslim - perish those thoughts!). Back on the mend (with the aid of some aripiprazole and sertraline!).

Hope you get some slightly more sensible posts from me going forwards (emphasis on the word slightly!)!

Cheers,

TFK

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
I know the feeling, Happened to me multiple times, included getting banned from forums, the cure to my mental illness was getting totally sober off pot and alcohol and all drugs, and taking lithium in addition to my anti psychotic and anti depressant. If you haven't discovered sobriety, I sincerely recommend you give it a try, sobriety is one of the strongest medicines against mental illness, and no matter how many illnesses are helped by marijuana, mental illnesses are not one of them, trust me on that.

The_Fisher_King

Premium Member
I know the feeling, Happened to me multiple times, included getting banned from forums, the cure to my mental illness was getting totally sober off pot and alcohol and all drugs, and taking lithium in addition to my anti psychotic and anti depressant. If you haven't discovered sobriety, I sincerely recommend you give it a try, sobriety is one of the strongest medicines against mental illness, and no matter how many illnesses are helped by marijuana, mental illnesses are not one of them, trust me on that.

Many thanks Lyndon. It's been a long, long time I had a drink or took any illegal drugs, thank God.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Many thanks Lyndon. It's been a long, long time I had a drink or took any illegal drugs, thank God.

Good for you, the other thing, take your medications religiously, no med holidays, If you're doing all that, Im really sorry you're still having problems, sincere prayers don't hurt either IMHO God bless you.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi everybody,

It's pretty chilly out there! Just wanted to say sorry I left so suddenly back in November last year without any explanation or notice...things just went from bad to worse on the mental health front...reflected to an extent in the last few of my posts before I checked out (to clarify, I am not Loki or Satan, or a Satanist or Satanic Muslim - perish those thoughts!). Back on the mend (with the aid of some aripiprazole and sertraline!).

Hope you get some slightly more sensible posts from me going forwards (emphasis on the word slightly!)!

Cheers,

TFK

Hey, welcome back! Great to hear you're in a better place at the moment.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi everybody,

Cheers,

TFK
Welcome back. Enjoy the platter. :)
images

The_Fisher_King

Premium Member
Good for you, the other thing, take your medications religiously, no med holidays, If you're doing all that, Im really sorry you're still having problems, sincere prayers don't hurt either IMHO God bless you.

Many thanks Lyndon. I think I'm in the 'treatment-resistant' category!