• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey y'all!

Mira_Omina

Priestess of Fashion Gods
Hi everyone!
I'm a fashion designer from the south, and I go by my designer name Mira Omina. Or usually just Mira.
Honestly I worship my fabric, sewing machine, and thread more than the Great Mother Goddess, but that's because I've been doing it longer. I was brought up Christian, but my parents eventually learned that they can't force me to believe something just because they do. It's only been three months since I've come to Goddess worship, but I like Her already.
I've kinda invented my own sect/cult/temple or whatever you want to call it. The Great Three-fold Goddess is at the head, but I have various other Gods and Goddesses that do their part. (They have such original names too: the warrior god it The Warrior, the trickster goddess The Trickster)
Anyway, I'm off to explore the site. I might add more later!
Mira

xkatz

Hi everyone!
I'm a fashion designer from the south, and I go by my designer name Mira Omina. Or usually just Mira.
Honestly I worship my fabric, sewing machine, and thread more than the Great Mother Goddess, but that's because I've been doing it longer. I was brought up Christian, but my parents eventually learned that they can't force me to believe something just because they do. It's only been three months since I've come to Goddess worship, but I like Her already.
I've kinda invented my own sect/cult/temple or whatever you want to call it. The Great Three-fold Goddess is at the head, but I have various other Gods and Goddesses that do their part. (They have such original names too: the warrior god it The Warrior, the trickster goddess The Trickster)
Anyway, I'm off to explore the site. I might add more later!
Mira

Welcome to RF!!! :rainbow1::rainbow1::rainbow1: Enjoy your stay here!

Mira_Omina

Priestess of Fashion Gods
Thank you everyone!
.lava I'm from South Carolina, live in Virginia, and I'm about to move to the great frozen north in New York. About 30 minutes from Canada.
Katzpur I can't sew on zippers. Zippers suck. Unholy and all that fun stuff.

dust1n

Zindīq
hi :) welcome. you live in the south. where does it fall on world map exactly?

south.gif

Welcome to the FORUM!