• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey RF: What do you think of this?

QigongFan

The guy who denigrated Master Zhou should have watched the video by Stan Lee’s Superhuman team carefully before he ‘debunked’ Master Zhou. The shooting team (at least I trust them) has prepared all the stuff, water, paper towel and foil. Unfortunately the video is not available on Youtube anymore, I just made two screenshots from the video and uploaded them to Upload Image — Free Image Hosting, which shows how high the temperature of the wet paper roll and the palm (not the whole hand) is. In other words, if there were any chemicals in the water or on the paper, his fingers would be hotter than the body. A high temperature (more than 80 degrees Celsius) can cause more severe burns in a very short period of time (less than a second).
Screenshot-2021-09-02-at-19-35-59
Screenshot-2021-09-02-at-19-36-21

Luckily there are still some videos from Master Zhou on Youtube,
a) uploaded in 2017.
b) uploaded in 2018, but maybe shot in the 80s. I don’t think back then Master Zhou could bring his own stuff into the hospital to show his Qi.