• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey !, he did it, dropping the big mother.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I edited my post to address this. Even the worst of people are still people. I'm not against the elimination of those who seek to eliminate us, but I am disgusted by the dehumanization that comes along with it from some folks.
So ?, its still the truth that they are maggots, and need to be rid of for the good of all, if you cannot see that then you are in denial.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
If you had a disease that was threatening to our human race, wouldn't you want that disease to be wiped away, of course you would and that is what Trump did. got it ?.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
These dirty dogs even controlled the decent people of Islam, so I hope Islam can be reformed after this event, yes it would be a change.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
These dirty dogs even controlled the decent people of Islam, so I hope Islam can be reformed after this event, yes it would be a change.

The matter is more complicated than you think, these people are every where, it's easier to eliminate a mafia
than the people of the IS, their aim is to destroy the west by long term wars and as their leaders said and announced that we aren't in Mosul, we aren't in Afghanistan, we aren't in Libya, we're everywhere.

They aren't easy and they're even smart.

Notanumber

A Free Man
The matter is more complicated than you think, these people are every where, it's easier to eliminate a mafia
than the people of the IS, their aim is to destroy the west by long term wars and as their leaders said and announced that we aren't in Mosul, we aren't in Afghanistan, we aren't in Libya, we're everywhere.

They aren't easy and they're even smart.

All the more reason for the POTUS policy of extreme vetting.

Franks Issues Statement Supporting POTUS’ Rationale for Extreme Vetting

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
If you had a disease that was threatening to our human race, wouldn't you want that disease to be wiped away, of course you would and that is what Trump did. got it ?.

Absolutely not, he might have killed a few. but it will have caused far more disciples to join their fight.
That is the way it has always been. They are very dangerous "maggots" indeed.
You do not win the battle of hearts and minds with Bombs

Think how far Christianity was spread by killing one man,
His followers are still celebrating his death 2000 years later, and millions have died in his name.
Easter is every year.
There is no such thing as good killing.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
You'd support firebombing known criminal haunts without consideration of innocents?
Not with reckless abandon. I don't think anybody would want to see indiscriminate loss of life. I can't think of any conflict that didn't involve innocents weither in the hands of one or another. I'm pretty sure risk assessment was involved prior to operations.

pearl

The bombing was good for Trump's poll numbers, and that's what drives his decisions. So now is it on to N Korea ? In his arrogance he talks about his military.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
The MOAB bomb and the plans were in place before Trump took office.
Iraq is when they were developed, if I am not mistaken. Haven't heard about the plans to drop one, though. However, if there were no civilian casualties and ISIS dropped a few points in their membership, I would be hard pressed to be upset.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
....if there were no civilian casualties and ISIS dropped a few points in their membership, I would be hard pressed to be upset.
Aye, it is just one bomb.
What I want is fewer wars & less military adventurism.
This singular event isn't much of a predictor.