• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hey all, I'm new!

PinkLemon

OK, I shouldve posted this sooner..but i completely overlooked this thread and didn't even notice it until a few minutes ago. Here's a little bit about me: My name is Kim, I live in Ohio, and have been a Wiccan for 2 years. I'm 15 years old, in love with the band U2, and also in love with conan o'brien (that explains the avatar). My hobbies are drumming, photography, writing (poems, stories, books, etc.), and painting. I hope to learn alot from this forum, and bye for now.
Pink Lemon.

Melody

Now that I've made a nuisance of myself on the various boards, I'll introduce myself :D

I'm Melody, married and mom to 3 boys (20, 19 and 12). I'm the CEO and janitor of Rainbow Meadow, an internet company I started 10 years ago. I love to dabble in lots of different hobbies although I have so many things I want to try that I never become expert at any of them because I keep moving on to something new. Right now I'm trying to teach myself Japanese and how to play the bodhran (celtic drum) in my spare (ha!) time.

I'm looking forward to the debate on the various boards as I feel it helps me to think about what I truly believe and why. A virtual necessity when you have a 12 year old who's always asking, "but why, mom."

Looking forward to sharing brain cells!

Melody

Greyson

Welcome PinkLemon and Melody! :d
I as well am fairly new, but found this forum to be most interesting. I look foreward to reading both of you.
Take care,

Greyson

PinkLemon

favorite drummer?... oh i wouldn't know.. i named my cat after ringo starr does that count (haha). but really, i like watching max weinberg (he drums on late night with conan o'brien), and if it wasn't for Larry Mullen Jr. (u2), i never wouldve thought of drumming.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Hello to you both! )I love Conan, too, PinkLemon! Melody, I've never heard of a bodhran before. (Although, loving Celtic music, I've probably heard it played and not realized it!
:) ) What does it look like?