• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hevrin Khalaf

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I recall that the entire Mediterranean area was in peace before Mr Obama became president.

Cooky

Veteran Member

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Perhaps you'd be more clear.

Hevrin Kahlaf looks more like the collateral damage that all the players, including the Future Syria Party, seem quite willing to accept in pursuit of their political goals.
Tom
It's a war crime by Turkey in pursuit of its war against Kurds who Trump has thrown under the bus because he supports an Islamist trending autocrat in Turkey. And which is causing terrorists to be strengthened. And of course the Turks are shooting at us and isolating remaining American garrisons in the region. But of course, that's Trump's decision so all trumpistas support him 100%.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Guys may I express a political opinion about a fact without being belittled? Thank you
Sorry pumpkin.
But if the opinion is as out of touch with facts and reality as post #2, I cannot promise that the splash back your opinion receives won't stain your outfit.
Tom

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Sorry pumpkin.
But if the opinion is as out of touch with facts and reality as post #2, I cannot promise that the splash back your opinion receives won't stain your outfit.
Tom
I understand...but I am the only one here who lives in the Mediterranean area and I have read books.

And a Moroccan person explained in one of this books how the radicalization of the area was okayed by the previous POTUS.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I understand...but I am the only one here who lives in the Mediterranean area and I have read books.

And a Moroccan person explained in one of this books how the radicalization of the area was okayed by the previous POTUS.
But what you said was "The area was at peace before Obama".
That's beyond ridiculous.

Tom