• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Help!

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Can any computer savvy posters help with this?

My cat decided to lie down on my keyboard, and somehow rotated my monitor screen 90 degrees. The RF homepage is now a tall column rather than a wide screen, and I've currently got my monitor leaning on its side against a prop to type this.

There's no obvious solution. I've tried dozens of random key combinations, to no avail -- and the *$^!@#* cat refuses to explain just what she pushed.

Suggestions?

Iymus

My cat decided to lie down on my keyboard, and somehow rotated my monitor screen 90 degrees. The RF homepage is now a tall column rather than a wide screen, and I've currently got my monitor leaning on its side against a prop to type this.

There's no obvious solution. I've tried dozens of random key combinations, to no avail -- and the *$^!@#* cat refuses to explain just what she pushed.

Suggestions?

No clue.

How to Rotate Screen in Windows 10 | Laptop Mag.

Hit CTRL + ALT + Up Arrow and your Windows desktop should return to landscape mode. You can rotate the screen to portrait or upside-down landscape, by hitting CTRL + ALT + Left Arrow, Right Arrow or Down arrow.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Suggestions?
Have you tried chasing the cat around the
house with a loud cordless vacuum cleaner?
This might not fix your computer, but it'll
scare the bejeebus out of Mister Whiskers.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
My cat decided to lie down on my keyboard, and somehow rotated my monitor screen 90 degrees.
One of my granddaughters did much the same with my daughter's computer, and it finally an 11 year old child of one of my friends to teach me how to straighten it out.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
No clue.

How to Rotate Screen in Windows 10 | Laptop Mag.

Hit CTRL + ALT + Up Arrow and your Windows desktop should return to landscape mode. You can rotate the screen to portrait or upside-down landscape, by hitting CTRL + ALT + Left Arrow, Right Arrow or Down arrow.
Thank you for sharing. I never knew about this. Works on Windows 07 also. Not that I will ever use it, but good to reverse any "cat damage"