• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello

David69

Angel Of The North
Hi,
My name is David. I have no Religion. I am from N/E of England Uk.
I am interested in Religion because of what I can only describe as strange happening that have lead me on a path to self discovery. If I didnt have those experiences I doubt I would ever turn to Religion, so here I am.
At the moment I am interested in the Jews and feel that they might have the answeres in which I seek.
I am not Jewish but have got this strange pull towards them.
I know who I am and people will think that I am crazy for the lofty claims that I will make but please try not to judge me before you get to know me. I am usually missunderstood in my aproach so I apolligise up front.

Thanks
David69.

Demonic Kitten

Welcome! ^_^ I have no religion either, but I like to learn about them. I hope you find what you are looking for here...I know I did!

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
If we think you are strange for your claims that means you are normal for the rest of our group. Welcome! I do hope we can help you find your path. :)

John D

Spiritsurfer
Hi,
I am interested in Religion because of what I can only describe as strange happening that have lead me on a path to self discovery. If I didnt have those experiences I doubt I would ever turn to Religion, so here I am.
At the moment I am interested in the Jews and feel that they might have the answeres in which I seek.
I know who I am and people will think that I am crazy for the lofty claims that I will make but please try not to judge me before you get to know me. I am usually missunderstood in my aproach so I apolligise up front.

Thanks
David69.
Welcome -
You sound like a Seeker - don't seek to find, you will just confuse yourself more.
The joy is in the seeking, al over the place there will be little gems.
First collect them and then put them together, and a picture will emerge.
Travel light and enjoy the journey.

David69

Angel Of The North
Thanks John, Ive been putting the puzzle together for 40 years now leaving no stone unturned. And with every new realisation of the self takes me a step closer to getting the key to that door that opened for me as a child. And I gain a little more of my full magical potential with every gem I come across! I'm walking the abyss luminating the darkness as I go.
Thanks and good to meet you :)

ZoyaHayat

Divine Female Power
Hi,

Thanks
David69.

Welcome to the forum David69 :) xxx

katiafish

consciousness incarnate
Thanks John, Ive been putting the puzzle together for 40 years now leaving no stone unturned. And with every new realisation of the self takes me a step closer to getting the key to that door that opened for me as a child. And I gain a little more of my full magical potential with every gem I come across! I'm walking the abyss luminating the darkness as I go.
Thanks and good to meet you :)

Ah, yet another seeing to find the quadrinity, the divine parsufim.. Welcome :rainbow1: Darknes is the shadow of the light :D

David69

Angel Of The North
Ah, yet another seeing to find the quadrinity, the divine parsufim.. Welcome :rainbow1: Darknes is the shadow of the light :D

light is darkness illuminated ;)

Thanks for the welcome. It be nice to get to know you!
Quadrinity? coming to gether as one maybe?
Sounds like you recognise my journey ;)

katiafish

consciousness incarnate
Quadrinity, the father the son the holy ghost and the undefinable Ain.. All come together as one, in love :)

David69

Angel Of The North
Quadrinity, the father the son the holy ghost and the undefinable Ain.. All come together as one, in love :)
lol, yeah I am just another :) started a thread about me being the real messiah!

Dont think its going down too well lol but they will miss out on a bloody good true story, journey!

Namaste

David69