• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello

Sturmwaffen

Greetings, everyone. I found this forum and thought it looked interesting, as well as help me learn more about Catholicism. I enjoy writing, reading (history and non-fiction), music, and politics. I hope to enjoy my stay here.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Glad to have you with us! We have several wonderful people who are always willing to help others learn and understand about Catholocism.

What sort of subjects do you enjoy writing on? What's your favorite part of history to learn about?

Sturmwaffen

FeathersinHair said:
Glad to have you with us! We have several wonderful people who are always willing to help others learn and understand about Catholocism.

What sort of subjects do you enjoy writing on? What's your favorite part of history to learn about?

I like to write about my opinions on current events and how ideal societies should function. My favorite periods of history to learn about are European (mainly German history) in the 18th century until 1945. I used to read loads of fiction, but I was disappointed that I wasn't getting anything out of the material.

Would anyone by chance happen to be a Catholic monk here?

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Sturmwaffen,

Welcome to Religious Forums!

I hope you like it here, and i look forwards to reading your posts.:)

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
404.gif

Please to meet you. Glad you could join us.

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi, Sturmwaffen. Welcome to Religious Forums. We're happy to have you with us and hope you enjoy your stay. :)