• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

hello

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I am new here.

I hope I am welcome.

blessings.

Welcome to RF sit back, relax and enjoy the friendly debate.

@giphy (2).gif

anna.

but mostly it's the same
I will do my best to spread my convictions which are not welcome by most Christian sites.

I am a non-trin.

Hi meshak. Welcome. You may remember me from elsewhere. Just to let you know, there's a rule here against preaching and proselytizing so just wanted to let you know that.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I am new here.

I hope I am welcome.

blessings.

I will do my best to spread my convictions which are not welcome by most Christian sites.

I am a non-trin.
We all have convictions, but keep in mind that what the forum aims for is for people like you and others to have a place to talk about lots of things and not as a platform for converting. Make sure you are onboard with the forum rules, because they are against any attempts to convert people from or to a religion. Some debate is allowed. We do have debates about trinity, biblical arguments etc. They are kept to specific areas of the site, not for everywhere. For example nobody is allowed to argue in the Christian Dir. It has to be in areas marked debate. Read the rules and avoid getting an annoying warning message from staff or worse having your posts removed. If you are worried about what to post ask a moderator, or post a question in the site feedback section (under introductions). Just keep it friendly and don't get baited into namecalling etc. Should be just fine.

meshak2

We all have convictions, but keep in mind that what the forum aims for is for people like you and others to have a place to talk about lots of things and not as a platform for converting.
I am not here to convert anyone to my faith.

All I want to do is spreading simple truths about what is avoided in the Christian world to spread to the world.

blessings.