• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello To You All.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Greetings!

Have some....
th

They're seasoned with Old Bay.

Is that from the private staff lounge?
You're at it again, Revolt? I was wondering what happened to it.
I'm taking that back!

You'll discover that on RF I'm the kindest, most lovablest, most insightful, most caring, most sensitivest, most progressive, most generous, most magnanimous, most cuddly poster here.
Just ask anyone!
Is that with or without your skirt on?

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
You've no need to be afraid of @Red Economist anymore; he's not 'red' any longer and not really an 'economist' either. But you best watch out for @BSM1, that guy has tricks up his sleeve.

I am new to this forum entirely. I would like to get a better understanding of the religions of others along side my own. I want to expand my knowledge and be able to somewhat educate myself on the topic that holds such a great intrest to me. I have some questions that I'd like to be answered and maybe I'll be able to answer a few as well. I hope that this is the right environment to do so.

Keep your hands up.Protect your self at all time.Ding! Ding! :D