• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello to all!!

Cazblue

Hi everyone...im Caz from South Yorkshire ,UK...:rolleyes:...i consider myself a "mix" if you will of Christian/Spritual thoughts and feelings....anyone interested in my thoughts please ask as i am passionate about these parts of "me"...my partner is an evolutionist without a religious bone in his body so this is a great source of frustration to me....do any other couples on here have the same problems???..thanks for reading!!! :D

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Welcome!

There is a Evolutionism/Creationism forum here. Although if you allow me to say so, it is not a matter worth stressing a relationship over.

Cazblue

Thanks for the welcome guys...we do take our feelings very seriously Luis and unfortunatley has caused us both pain from time to time so we do not "discuss" now...i came here to at least read/answer/help anyone else perhaps that find themselves in my situation...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hi everyone...im Caz from South Yorkshire ,UK...:rolleyes:...i consider myself a "mix" if you will of Christian/Spritual thoughts and feelings....anyone interested in my thoughts please ask as i am passionate about these parts of "me"...my partner is an evolutionist without a religious bone in his body so this is a great source of frustration to me....do any other couples on here have the same problems???..thanks for reading!!! :D

You think you have problems? Mrs Rev is a Democrat. (We avoid discussing politics.)
You can work past it. Welcome!

Wandered Off

Sporadic Driveby Member
...my partner is an evolutionist without a religious bone in his body so this is a great source of frustration to me....do any other couples on here have the same problems???
Mrs. WO is a Christian Methodist, while I'm a naughty non-believer. We may disagree on details, but our core values are compatible. Love can conquer.