• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello, I'm new

Hi everyone! I just recently found this website and I hope you don't mind me joining. I have been reading a lot about religion lately (mostly Christianity) and I have lots of questions about it so I hope you don't mind me asking a few! Right now I consider myself to be agnostic. I look forward to discussing things with you! :)

Irenicas

high overlord of sod all
Welcome - come in, do. And I'm sure someone can attempt at answering your questions... even if they know nothing about the subject ;)

I'm a definite expert in things I don't understand :p

hebrew

If I decide to answer your questions, I will definitely answer through the scriptures and even give you the scriptures I am refering to; alot of people at this website respond to questions out of personal feelings and lies and not truth.

Master Vigil

If what you are looking for is scripture, than there are good people here. If what you are looking for is logic, than there are good people here. If what you are looking for here is experience, than there are good people here. If what you are looking for is truth, than its best you understand what truth is, and where to find it. Overall, this place has everything for everybody almost. I hope you find what you are looking for.