• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

hello im atheist

GiantHouseKey

I would say that my religion is synthetic because it's exactly that: Made from many different belief systems. As far as I know nobody has published a book on my religion, so I just say my religion is my own. In the most basic form its basically a mix of satanism, buddhism, christianity, nihilism, taoism and paganism. Easier to say Synthetic, agree? :D

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_item <= On the topic of 'Anything I should know before I end up getting myself banned'. Basically its simple manners so if you have that, you're safe enough.

GhK.

grainne

Welcome MyMessiah,

Atheists are good. I am nothing in regards to religing, but I have been through alot of those synthetic religions that Giant talked about, only I am left without knowing what to believe, what to take with me and what to toss out. Although I have tossed out so much that I am more agnostic.

GiantHouseKey

Greetings, Grainne

If you have been through 'alot of those synthetic religions', I call the journey you have been through 'discovery'. With the LHP, it is very much more difficult to recognise your religion than with the RHP, but be assured that you will one day understand what you believe. Just keep remembering that what I call 'pure atheism' isn't the only option for people that don't believe in God.

Welcome to RF!

GhK.