• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello From the North East US.

Starise

Thanks for singing me up. Good to be here!

I am not new to forums. I am assisting on another large web site as mod help, in addition to many posts on Quora, etc. It's kinda funny how I ended up here. I was searching for a member I was debating who sort of disappeared and I was worried about her, so I came here looking to see if I could find out anything.
I know, that's slightly nefarious, just being totally transparent, however I DO have an interest in what you guys have to say, so I plan to putter around and maybe throw in a post or two if you don't mind a Christian guy showing up.

I think I read somewhere there was some kind of an imbalance in "conservatives" and the others? For the record, I'm probably more libertarian in my views.
My goal is to get to know a few of you for who you are regardless of what label you wear, and I would hope you can pay me that same respect instead of jumping to conclusions that may not be totally accurate.

...now I guess I need to fill out my "about " info. How do I squash like all my life into a few basic paragraphs? What do you guys like to see about a person? I'm just a middle aged dude with a few interests and a family. Dare I expand that?

Starise

Thank you! I signed on awhile back and forgot I had the account, so while I'm not exaclty new, I new to this experience. Maybe I'm a renew?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Hi there, welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here. A word of advice, watch out for the debates, they can get a bit messy.

@giphy (2).gif