• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello Everyone!

Quiet Den

Enjoy Life Slowly
Hi Everyone! I'm Quiet Den or just Quiet for short. I've been a practicing Zen Buddhism for little over 13 years after visiting the Zenshuji temple in LA with my family. I'm currently in Northern Cali where I'm finishing my residency for Physical Therapy.

Excited to get to talk to everyone!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hi Everyone! I'm Quiet Den or just Quiet for short. I've been a practicing Zen Buddhism for little over 13 years after visiting the Zenshuji temple in LA with my family. I'm currently in Northern Cali where I'm finishing my residency for Physical Therapy.

Hi! Welcome. Not everyone listens, but that is OK, I think.

Onyx

Premium Member
blue_cake.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Welcome to RF. My wife and I have really benefited from PT for various things so I doubly welcome you.

Quiet Den

Enjoy Life Slowly
This is a real thinking post! Are you really a person who does not talk (in real life)?

Yes, I lost my voice when I was 10 due to damage from a benign tumor in my larynx. :( Parents decided it was safer to remove it as doctors said there was a chance for it to become malignant due to its growth.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yes, I lost my voice when I was 10 due to damage from a benign tumor in my larynx. :( Parents decided it was safer to remove it as doctors said there was a chance for it to become malignant due to its growth.
And now you have the internet!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am thinking that you @Quiet Den need not be sorry for saying anything hurtful to your loved ones. It as though life has thrust wisdom upon you.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@Revoltingest is harmless! And he is friendly! How many people on the internet are actually friendly?
Not many!
It depends upon whom you talk to here.
I treat mean people like ***** ****** *******.

Greetings!
You get one free flitch of lovely....
raw

The tiny man doesn't come with it though.