• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello Everyone

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
i am a Demon from HELL 26 years old 5 foot 8 south african. i am trying to post in Theistic satanism it says i have to specify which one i follow so i chose Left hand path so why am i unable to post. just asking would like to know how this forum works.

Thank you

dean
I am morally obligated to post this.

Lorgar-Aurelian

i am a Demon from HELL 26 years old 5 foot 8 south african. i am trying to post in Theistic satanism it says i have to specify which one i follow so i chose Left hand path so why am i unable to post. just asking would like to know how this forum works.

Thank you

dean
The Afrikaners have embraced satan! We can't hold them back any longer!

MrMrdevincamus

Voice Of The Martyrs Supporter

Thank you

dean

Welcome to the forum Deanabie. I haven't yet posted in the theistic satanism section yet. God bless you, and tell Satan I said to kiss my arse! Lol just kidding, I am aware Lavey Satanism for example doesn't worship Satan or any supernatural beings. Anyway have fun here~ ; {>

MrMrdevincamus

Good question, however, the point is human can destroy a planet. Demons on other hand are limited. We humans are much higher in rank. Why devalue yourself?

True at least for the demons described in documents related to the bible and in the bible itself. Powerful humans actually enslaved demons to help construct the temple of solomon. Here is a bit of a (extra biblical) document describing an exchange between demons and the King. ;

42. So I Solomon, having heard and wondered, sealed them with my ring; and since they were so considerable, I bade them dig the foundations of the Temple of God. For the length of it was 250 cubits. And I bade them be industrious, and with one murmur of joint protest they began to perform the tasks enjoined.
[26]

43. But I Solomon glorified the Lord, and bade another demon come before me. And there was brought to me a demon having all the limbs of a man, but without a head. And I, seeing him, said to him: "Tell me, who art thou?'' And he answered: "I am a demon." So I said to him: "Which?" And he answered me: "I am called Envy. For I delight to devour heads, being desirous to secure for myself a head; but I do not eat enough, but am anxious to have such a head as thou hast."

The Testament of Solomon

Demons are tricky and not to be trusted!

; {>

MrMrdevincamus

You are made of "earth material", are you then a brick?

From the dust of the earth we are created. Think about that. Now we know that all elements heavier than Hydrogen is created in 2nd Gen stars cores and their novas and supernovas. We and our planet earth are created or made with that dust, just as the bible tells us.

; {>

Demon is extremely vague. OP could be thinking he is possessed by a demon or maybe connected to a demon in a parallel realm. Maybe he is a part of something of some sort; but getting the message misconstrued, because he's a young man in 2017.
Hopefully he will realize; either way he is better off being positive.

MrMrdevincamus

It's extremely difficult to determine if its demon possession or mental illness. Sometimes one causes the other which makes a possession diagnoses close to impossible. When I was ordained (it was a proper ordination sponsored by a 200 year old church) I had grand ideas of a evangelical ministry (Missionary) and of flying to SA or Africa to save heathen souls. Yes I was a little 'young dumb'* back then. Long story short. The missionary type ministry clashed with my ideas of sustaining ingenious cultures, and decided we have more than enough work here in the USA. But what I am getting around to is knowing that witchcraft would be the religion of choice I learned all I could about exorcism (book learning only, no hands on experience). Anyway, I gave up on exorcism for the reason that the true ones are so difficult to diagnose, but did learn a few ways to diagnose it. A good way to determine if demon possession is real is to ask the affected person the name or names of the demons inside. No name usually means no demons inside

* 'young dumb'..... Youth and vigor will never defeat old age and treachery....(author uk)

lol

; { >

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi!
I'm a sad troll with no life

3w4x88.jpg