• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello everyone

Maponos

Welcome to the Opera
I was directed to this forum by a person from another forum. If she sees this, she knows who she is.

Anyway, I follow Romano-British polytheism. Basically, I sort of syncretise my Celtic British deities with Roman ones but still follow them as Celtic gods but draw the common origins of Indo-European deities (like Maponos/Grannus-Apollo, Brigantia-Victoria, etc). I'm very devout in my polytheism in that I'm very faithful and loyal to the gods.

I also love to compare mythologies, deities and various religious practices. I'm very much interested in the archaeology, anthropology and general history of religion as well.

My interests include science fiction (the Battlestar Galactica/EVE type, rather than the Star Trek type, mostly), music, literature, linguistics, some fantasy, cultural anthropology and video games.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Join us for some....
Bake-your-bacon.jpg

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome!

May the Good of Ahuramazda be on you!

Hope you enjoy it here, MP.

;)

Deidre

Welcome Maponos! I don't know too many polytheists, it will be good for me to read your posts. :sunflower: