• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

He will be leaving for Canada,he was my boyfriend :(

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
If I allow my emotions that will be a crisis at the airport,how can I give him a good bye kiss among a bunch of people who will disapprove this forever ?
Why not take the best advantage you can get out of what's available? It would be better than nothing at all. Go for the goodbye, hug and kiss a normal goodbye kiss instead of that of lovers. Not sure how it is there, but even here in Saudi Arabia men do that as least in my Hijazi community. Look around at the locals and see what best you can take advantage of doing.

MD

qualiaphile
Does he love you as much as you love him? You know gay marriage is legal in Canada, maybe you guys can get married?

Try long distance, it's tough but it's manageable if there is a deadline and a plan where you two can be together for good.

I did long distance for 2 years with someone I was dating for 2 years already because we both loved each other dearly and planned on getting married. It was hard as hell towards the end and it ended because we didn't know whether we would ever be in the same city again, but for the first year it was okay.

Wirey

Fartist
Does he love you as much as you love him? You know gay marriage is legal in Canada, maybe you guys can get married?

Try long distance, it's tough but it's manageable if there is a deadline and a plan where you two can be together for good.

I did long distance for 2 years with someone I was dating for 2 years already because we both loved each other dearly and planned on getting married. It was hard as hell towards the end and it ended because we didn't know whether we would ever be in the same city again, but for the first year it was okay.

Do not move to Canada. It's full of those filthy Canadians, all wearing toques and smelling like maple syrup and ham (it's not 'Canadian bacon', it's overpriced ham!) Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Do not move to Canada. It's full of those filthy Canadians, all wearing toques and smelling like maple syrup and ham (it's not 'Canadian bacon', it's overpriced ham!) Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.
Who cares. They got beer. *Grin*

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
Well since I don't feel like a penguin I will not move to deep freeze like Canada. Be comfortable dude,I will not be your next burden.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
This airport is in east africa. Shouldn't I care?

Better if you kissed him in his house or where you used to kiss each others before leaving than in the airport,
i think he's already in Canada, so just keep in touch with him, one day he'll be back to you as they said
first love will never die.