• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

He will be leaving for Canada,he was my boyfriend :(

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
My boyfriend will leave for Canada, means that I will be left alone without any sort of true love for a very long and long period. . If there is a God above us, I am sure He is doing everything to make me unhappy.

Ohh Delilah,

Hey there, Delilah
Don't you worry about the distance
I'm right there if you get lonely
Give this song another listen
Close your eyes
Listen to my voice, it's my disguise
I'm by your side

What did you do me ?

Delilah, I can promise you
That by the time that we get through
The world will never ever be the same
And you're to blame

I will start to drink and smoke like there is no tomorrow. Just don't put the blame on me.

MARCELLO

But why me? What have I done wrong? We were doing wonderful with him. I just have opened the second bottle of vodka. I know it is meaningless ,I just have done that.

MARCELLO

I am really sorry,I will miss the way he acts ,I will miss his shirts and will miss the way he cares about me. I will miss his soft hands on me. I will miss everything about him. I will miss his shy and timid smiling. Oh no and no and no!

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I'm really sorry man. Please don't let it get into you. I'm 33 and never had someone special. I can't get married due to life hardships. Yet I try to always stay cheerful and happy.

Don't give up :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm really sorry man. Please don't let it get into you. I'm 33 and never had someone special. I can't get married due to life hardships. Yet I try to always stay cheerful and happy.

Don't give up :)
There's always bacon.
Oh.....wait....never mind.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My boyfriend will leave for Canada, means that I will be left alone without any sort of true love for a very long and long period. . If there is a God above us, I am sure He is doing everything to make me unhappy.
Things happen. It's not the end of the world. Being single does have its advantages, after all.

Paranoid Android

Ohh Delilah,

Hey there, Delilah
Close your eyes
I'm by your side

What did you do me ?

And you're to blame

I will start to drink and smoke like there is no tomorrow. Just don't put the blame on me.

I can't tell you I understand. For an asexual, it is sort of like explaining the color blue to a blind person.

However, I CAN understand you feelings by supposing the one person I loved, my mother died.

The sorrow would fill me, until all I can do is weep. The feeling of being alone, would tear at my mind. Life, as experienced by most people, would have NO MEANING FOR ME . I would weep, and the trail of my tears would fill an ocean. To be so lost, to have lost the one person that made life liveable would fill me with grief so intense, that my throat would bleed because the wailing that would issue from my throat would be that tense.
But..I have lost people before. When my father committed suicide at 21, I was left an unfeeling zombie. I know grief that tense. But I also know one more thing: despite how we might beg God to DIE, more often then not, we will not. We will LIVE !! Ultimately, I do not know if it is or is not God's plan. But I do know this, that when you see the end of your life, it's only often the BEGINING!! Hold on to life ! Things, life circumstances, will turn !! HOLD ON !!

Paranoid Android

Ohh Delilah,

Hey there, Delilah
Close your eyes
I'm by your side

What did you do me ?

And you're to blame

Beautiful song. So emotional and so true, from an emotional point of view.

MARCELLO

Thank you all,I feel really better. He got a scholarship from Canada that's why he is moving there. He has been saving up for 2 years for this,though he is an engineer ,he was working as a heavy machine operator. I do not know if I should go and see him at the airport ,all of his family will be at the airport,he is the honor of his family and it will look strange that I will at the airport at 1:00 o clock in the morning.

Paranoid Android

Thank you all,I feel really better. He got a scholarship from Canada that's why he is moving there. He has been saving up for 2 years for this,though he is an engineer ,he was working as a heavy machine operator. I do not know if I should go and see him at the airport ,all of his family will be at the airport,he is the honor of his family and it will look strange that I will at the airport at 1:00 o clock in the morning.

Well, think about it rationally. But if rational thought can't decide, follow you're emotions.

MARCELLO

Well, think about it rationally. But if rational thought can't decide, follow you're emotions.
If I allow my emotions that will be a crisis at the airport,how can I give him a good bye kiss among a bunch of people who will disapprove this forever ?