• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have you a poem in your head that has become a part of you?

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
Have you any poem(s) or bits of poems,in your head that you return to so often that they have become part of your consciousness. If you have such poem(s) would you share them?

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Hehe lately, yes:

Pardon me for being rude
It was not me, it was my food
It just popped up to say hello
And now it's gone back down below.

My sister reminded me of it the other day, and now I recall it every time I burp, or hear someone burp.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Yes I have one in my head that I wrote..(the title has in fact become part of my consciousnes)..

Its called

"Vacuuming and ******ing"... :yes:

Another one...

"The mummy sleeps"..

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Here is an example for me of musical lyrics...

One time ..my (at the time) 10 year old son said ...hey mommy ...want to go on a bike ride..(we did a lot but lately I had not initiated).....

I said ...OH...maybe later...(and that had been becoming a habit..a statement I made more times than not)...later didnt come...

And ...

The Cats and the Cradle and the Silver Spoon ...Little boy blue and the man in the moon...When you coming home dad ? I dont know when ...But we'll get together then son..I know we'll have a good time then...Played in my head...over and over..every time I saw him...

WAHHH!!!

Love

Dallas

A

angellous_evangellous

Angellous has taste...IMHO...

He da daddy..

Love

Dallas

But he walks in the dark halls of great men
They correct eachother with deft certaintude
I must provide the only light, and it's insufficient

Makaveli

Homoioi
30 days hath September, April, June and November
All the rest have 31 excepting February alone
And that has 28 days clear and 29 in each leap year

It was pounded into my head during 3rd grade grammar lessons. I now use it to ascertain dates :p

A

angellous_evangellous

The Muse speaks
Vote Obama Vote Obama Vote Obama