• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have western leaders been in denial?

Notanumber

A Free Man
What is false or misleading in this gruesome but educational video?

DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU ARE OF A SENSITIVE NATURE.

Does the average western leader realise what submission actually means?

Treks

I don't think western leaders have been in denial, at least no recently. They all look pretty dry to me.

Laika

Premium Member
What is false or misleading in this gruesome but educational video?

DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU ARE OF A SENSITIVE NATURE.

Does the average western leader realise what submission actually means?

Let me know when they make it into a childrens show. I prefer my propaganda North Korean and family freindly.

Notanumber

A Free Man
I am only half way through that video and it is very scary.

Posters on here are concerned about the Russians, but do they know that there are 23 million Muslims in Russia. That is 1 in 5. Before much longer 40% of the Russian army will be Islamic.

Germany will be an Islamic state by 2050.

In thirty years there will be 50 million Muslims living in America.

There are now more Muslims in the world than Catholics.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member

Posters on here are concerned about the Russians, but do they know that there are 23 million Muslims in Russia. That is 1 in 5. Before much longer 40% of the Russian army will be Islamic.

Why do I have this feeling one of your next posts is going to be on how everyone should read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.

Here's a video on Alien Illuminati Satan Worhsippers. . . You know, the real power in this world.

I've only seen the first 20 seconds, but I'm already scared.

Laika

Premium Member

Russia's Muslims went through 70 years of state atheism so a large section of them are "cultural muslims" or muslim atheists.

Cultural Muslim - Wikipedia

Notanumber

A Free Man
What do you propose they do about it? What do you propose anyone does about it? Do you have a solution? Is it a "final solution"?

The final solution is what we have waiting for us if we don’t do something about it.

It is time that these big thinkers that call themselves the elite came up with some answers.

Calling it what it is would be a start.

Laika

Premium Member
This should help

ISIS: Pro-Palestinians in Europe Actually Sleeper ISIS Cells

Donald Trump and a few other politicians are prepared to stand up and call a spade a spade.

Trump links Islamist terrorists with Berlin attack

I want you to explain to me how someone who is a Muslim can be a "sleeper for the caliphate" when they profess to hold secular or atheistic beliefs.

By treating Russian Cultural Muslims as "sleepers of the caliphate" you are implying Joseph Stalin was "soft on Islam".

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
There are some videos which may worry you @Notanumber , but as you're making your
propaganda against Islam then you need to be educated.

We may agree with you if you're against the terrorists such as the ISIS,
but to be against Islam then you aren't different than them(the terrorists) and that is
kind of racism and has nothing to do with religion.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Anyone that wants to understand the way the world has changed since 1975 should watch HyperNormalisation by Adam Curtis. This is available on the BBC iPlayer.

For those that cannot access the BBC iPlayer there is a YouTube link here -

dust1n

Zindīq
A shame that one would reference Adam Curtis with the rest of the videos in the this forum. Curtis deserves much better than that.