• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Has this place gone crazy?

Wirey

Fartist
Was there some kind of terrorist incident while I was gone? I took a week off and 4con is staff? Wha?

I demand to be given the non-honourary title "Supreme Overlord and Tushy Slapper", or I'm posting the picture of me and Phillip Michael Thomas wrestling for the last pastel shirt up! This is no idle threat!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Was there some kind of terrorist incident while I was gone? I took a week off and 4con is staff? Wha?

I demand to be given the non-honourary title "Supreme Overlord and Tushy Slapper", or I'm posting the picture of me and Phillip Michael Thomas wrestling for the last pastel shirt up! This is no idle threat!

Okay, THIS I have to see. :popcorn:

4consideration

Premium Member

I don't know what happened, or why they asked me to join the staff, but I think it may be to keep a close eye on you.

Don't worry. You have nothing to fear. I will be gentle with you. And, I will wear gloves. ;)

You aren't allergic to latex, are you?

kiwimac

Brother Napalm of God's Love
Having never been on staff here I can easily opine that this place is indeed crazy! Glad to help.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You might notice other bizarre changes ever since I purchased this site.
Other changes I plan:
- Staff is required to misbehave at times. This includes the occasional goose.
- Hiring new posters whose sole function is to annoy & provoke.
- Whoopee cushions in the staff lounge.
- Dues will be payable directly to my PayPal account.
- Fun RF holidays such as "Tickle A Canuckistanian Day", "Hindu Hotfoot Day" & the "Wet Atheist Day".
- An RF health care plan staffed by our own: Wirey the gynecologist, BSM the urologist & 4consideration the dentist.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
[q
uote=Revoltingest;3324530]You might notice other bizarre changes ever since I purchased this site.
Other changes I plan:
- Staff is required to misbehave at times. This includes the occasional goose.
- Hiring new posters whose sole function is to annoy & provoke.
- Whoopee cushions in the staff lounge.
- Dues will be payable directly to my PayPal account.
- Fun RF holidays such as "Tickle A Canuckistanian Day", "Hindu Hotfoot Day" & the "Wet Atheist Day".
- An RF health care plan staffed by our own: Wirey the gynecologist, BSM the urologist & 4consideration the dentist.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and the patients are barely trickling in.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I don't know what happened, or why they asked me to join the staff, but I think it may be to keep a close eye on you.

Don't worry. You have nothing to fear. I will be gentle with you. And, I will wear gloves. ;)

You aren't allergic to latex, are you?

I tend to wear gloves whenever I enter a thread in which Wirey's been posting. More for my own protection though than for his piece of mind. Never know what might seep through. :cover: