• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Has anyone ever had a written conversation with themselves?

Metalic Wings

Seriously.

I remember being bored several years ago so I sat down in a Java chatroom and had a three-way conversation with myself.

My boyfriend thinks I'm schizo.

I just want to know if anyone has ever been there before.

DadBurnett

Instigator
Sounds like a fun exercise for the imagination and perhaps, in a meditative mode, an evolving process of introspection ...

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
DadBurnett, that is a very positive view.

I do think that the healthy outlet for this would be a blog though...

I'd be a little worried if I had a three way conversation with myself in a chat room.

But you know what worries me more about the OP?

Why did you bring this up to your boyfriend?! lol. You should know to keep those kind of moments personal! :facepalm:

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
Seriously.

I remember being bored several years ago so I sat down in a Java chatroom and had a three-way conversation with myself.

I think your schizo cause you are....DESTROYER OF MY REALITY!!!!:fight:

Alceste

Vagabond
I used to write questions and problems in my journal with my right hand and respond to them with my left. Don't tell anyone though - it's kind of bizarre.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I write stupid poems and Im only meaning for me to read them back to myslef to to enlighten me.

Does that count?

Love

Dallas

Mr Cheese

Seriously.

actually this is a meditation technique, for some.

oop already been said in a prior post...never mind

Metalic Wings

Well, I'm glad at least that I'm not completely alone!
I think it's the writer in me screaming for an outlet.

... or maybe I just flatter myself.:shrug:

MSizer

MSizer
I used to write questions and problems in my journal with my right hand and respond to them with my left. Don't tell anyone though - it's kind of bizarre.

Alceste, I suspect your corpus collosum been severed. It's ok, there's a procedure for that called a hemispherectomy. It allows you to be a single person again.

MSizer

MSizer
...I sat down in a Java chatroom and had a three-way conversation with myself.

Dialogue writing is a challenge to many fiction writers. This would be a good exercise for some fiction writers. Thank you! You've just inspired an idea for my next article.

You get a frubal for that.