• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Rama Navami

Sirona

Hindu Wannabe
Happy Rama Navami to all! :heart:

There was a burst water pipe in the kitchen at our temple, so I don't think there will be any hot food today, but I like to be surprised.

Happy Rama Navami to all! :heart:

There was a burst water pipe in the kitchen at our temple, so I don't think there will be any hot food today, but I like to be surprised.
Howdy, I don't suppose you could point me in the direction of or provide a brief explanation of Ram Navmi to someone fairly new to Hindu Holidays could ya?
I could and am going to look up explanations myself here in a bit but I often find it useful to get other folk's personal views.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Was quarantined (am somewhat a dangerous beast :)), now I am back. So, delayed Navaratri and Rama Navami greetings.
'Rāmah vedehavān Dharmah' (Lord Rama is 'dharma' personified).

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Howdy, I don't suppose you could point me in the direction of or provide a brief explanation of Ram Navmi to someone fairly new to Hindu Holidays could ya?
I could and am going to look up explanations myself here in a bit but I often find it useful to get other folk's personal views.
It's considered the birthday of Rama, the eighth incarnation of Vishnu.