• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy international day of peace!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I don't know why but I googled the national holiday for sep 21 due to a dream of a dead probation officer visiting me and the next day walking to the park and noticing a memorial for a cop slain February 14 who both had the male form of her name and was slain on her birthday , Valentine's day.

It is a coincidence that I don't understand and not sure what the meaning is, but I find that the spirit world often speaks to me through silly coincidence.

It is also Rosh Hashanah , Jewish New year's and "birthday of the universe". Happy Rosh Hashanah!

That is a coincidence as well cuz I been praying for Israel a lot yesterday and today.

I'd also like to salute all the Muslims who want peace and work so hard to fight extremist regimes!

Now if you feel inclined, join me in prayer for world peace.

Peace be with you all! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
It is also feast of saint Matthew, author of the first Gospel, who I'm named after. Happy feast day!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
27b14f35079a92edf1d111f238a9a46e--peace-in-different-languages-peace-and-love.jpg