• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

happy holiday

truseeker

wishing everyone a happy winter holiday. too bad we can't say Christmas for fear of offending someone who does not believe. some people are too easily offended. I am offended that their preferences outweigh mine.

dallas1125

Covert Operative
Merry Christmas!

P.S. If your offended im sorry but I reserve my right to free speech and religion. Wish me whatever you want, it wont offend me.

Oh, and another P.S. Let Festivus begin!

The Airing of Grievances:
1. My brother stole my xbox from me without intending to.
2. They did not cancel church for christmas...
3. I have to go to church and sit through the same 3 hours that they do every christmas.
4. I am the oldest in my family, including relatives, because of this I have to babysit the little devils for this whole week.
5. That idiot hit my car...falsified information....so I get his license plate numbers and those are false too....
6. My family was supposed to go to Hawaii for Christmas, but my dad got really sick and ended up in the hospital: On the other side of the U.S.
7. I came home from college expecting to go to Hawaii and found out we are staying. Now I have no winter clothes to wear in the frigid Utah air!

Oh terrible world! Why have you brought so much upon me! Shame upon every terrible action!

Last edited:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Happy Be-Slightly-Nicer-To-Everybody Day everybody!!
icon14.gif

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Merry Christmas and Happy Festivus to each of us!

Hey, I think I will put that on next year's Christmas cards - "Happy Festivus to each of us!" Pretty awesome.