• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday!

lizskid

BANNED
Happiest of Days, Sunny! We don't have a really good one, but you know, Phil, this is for you....:trampo:

Throw a party....we'll all come!!!!:camp: Happy Day!

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Dragons, my dear, are timeless.

Happy Birthday Phil, hope it's a good one... make sure your missus takes you somewhere nice. You must be sick of seeing the tire retreading centre every year.

Tigress

Working-Class W*nch.
10.gif

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Have a great Birffyday Phil. I hope Mrs. Acme Latex is taking you out for dinner and dancing!!!

lunamoth

Will to love
Happy Birthday Sunstone! Gosh, I already got you a snow blower so now I'm all tapped out of ideas for the man who has everything...

you'll have to settle for some cheese like everyone else.

cheese.jpg

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
Circle_One said:
You're not late. His birthday is today. Our time.

I guess I should've checked.:eek:

Does that mean he can get double the latex love because he's allowed to count the time zone in which this thread was posted?

Circle_One

zombieharlot said:
I guess I should've checked.:eek:

Does that mean he can get double the latex love because he's allowed to count the time zone in which this thread was posted?

I sure hope so!