• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday Corrupt_Priest !!!!!!!!!!!

Mike182

Flaming Queer
thankyou everyone, it was indeed a good one ;)

i got a laptop, its gorgous and i love it, but more importantly i got the right to vote, and drink alcohol :woohoo: :woohoo:

what more can i say ... ... ...

C_P

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Happy birthday! *hugs* What're you going to name your laptop? (Or maybe that's more of a girl thing- but they're so cute!)

Mike182

Flaming Queer
FeathersinHair said:
Happy birthday! *hugs* What're you going to name your laptop? (Or maybe that's more of a girl thing- but they're so cute!)
i shall call him squishy, and he will be mine, my own, MY SQUISHY, MUAHAHAHAHA :jam:

thats actually a great idea, i should name my laptop ... ... ... any ideas? anyone?

what about ... ... ... pinky? pinky is a cool name, like pink from "pinky and the brain" - i love that cartoon :eek:

wow, tangemant

C_P

The Black Whirlwind

i named my laptop the-m-machine (my first name is matt, obviously). And C-P, go to a bar and drink a Black Russian for me. I do not know what it is, besides it is a strong drink.