• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy birthday CircleOne!

Ori

Angel slayer
Happy birthday!

I'll have to get you the real David Bowie in tight leather pants to go with your avatar. :disco:

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Many happy returns, C1; I can only hope that you are feeling a bit better.

I know the pain of loosing an animal; I had a cat die in my arms a couple of years ago. But of course, that doesn't mean that I know how you feel, especially with all the other badf events that have occurred.

I hope you can look on this as the start of a fresh year, with a clean slate, I hope.:hug:

Circle_One

Thanks guys!!

Jinn, I don't even know what to say. Just thinking about David Bowie in leather pants is causing me to drool on my keyboard :D

And Michel, I am feeling better, thank you. It's been rough, but I'm coping a lot better now than I was the day I wrote the thread about Zang.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Wooooooooooooooooooooooop. 25 is a great age to be. You can... do everything you could at 18, but you've tried it all often enough not to make those mistakes again (too often ;) there was that one time in Kitty O'Shea's Irish pub, where a whole bottle of Jamieson's managed to magically "vanish itself" but I digress).

Happy Birthday C1! It's even a Friday in your honour :biglaugh:, I'll send some nice men round with aqua vitae and aspirin tomorrow morning. :D

jewscout

Religious Zionist
happy B-day C1!!!!!!:jiggy:
gambit24_08.jpg

A Remy kiss for you chere;)

Circle_One

Hehe, thanks guys. It's going to be a brutal weekend for me, I can tell you that much ;)

jewscout said:
happy B-day C1!!!!!!:jiggy:
gambit24_08.jpg

A Remy kiss for you chere;)

*GASP SWOON*

Thank you muchly darling!

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Alright! A birthday on Cinco De Mayo! Not sure if you guys celebrate it up in Montreal, but down here you would get extra drinks just cuz it's your birthday today! Have a great day!

:jam: :flower: HAPPY BIRTHDAY C-1! :flower: :jam:

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
jewscout said:
if only i were as smooth as Gambit:cool:

Ah, you're pretty near durn close! :hug:

Hmm... I was gonna give you David Bowie dressed as a combination of Jareth and Remy, but I can't seem to find pants tight enough, and he keeps running away when attempt to give him the staff. *wrestles Bowie to the ground* Come back here, you, and put on these pants!

*huge hugs* I hope it's a wonderful one!

Circle_One

Hehehehe! Thanks a lot guys. I'm sure it'll be a blast this weekend, providing my poor tummy stops hurting.

Feathers, good luck with catching David and wrestling him into even tighter pants. I don't know which would be more fun to watch: the wrestling, the putting on of tighter pants or the attempting to take off his already super tight pants... It's a toss up :D