• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hallucinogens

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Are there any Hallucinogens drugs that are legal? Any way I can get them? Is there anything not really made as a drug but can be used as Hallucinogens.

I need them bad, I feel like life has just dropped a weight on me... Though I was already pessimistic.

People claim that everyone goes through that weight drop around my age, but I don't think I could have looked at life more clearly (downer), but it has become true and came to the point where I need hallucination to keep me alive.

The Sum of Awe

Also let it not be dangerous, I heard if you hallucinate too much you could cut your eyes out, is this true???

The Sum of Awe

Not doing sleep lacking, I heard it sucks.

Something that is very out of reality, mystical, but not something that will scare me.

FlyingTeaPot

Irrational Rationalist. Educated Fool.
Also, how old are you? if you are less than 20, then calm down and stick through whatever it is that is troubling you.

Felidae

Seriously, go see a psychologist, doctor or even psychiatrist. Using hallicunogens or whatever they're called in english can be dangerous if you're not in a decent state of mind. yes, you can end up scratching out your eyes, or even killing yourself in the process. If you haven't already (looks at date of post). Trust me, if you're feeling horrible, drugs are never the answer, they only make things worse. Plus,hallucinogenic drugs scare the **** out of me.

Noaidi

slow walker
Hallucinogens shouldn't be taken as a fix for a medical or psychological problem.If entheogens are to be used, it should be done with a clear and stable mind.
Yes, there are legal ones out there, but it would be irresponsible for us to suggest any to you. As has been suggested, seek professional help in order to sort out your situation.

Good luck, SoA.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I agree with the other posters. I don't think hallucinogens are the answer to any real problem. If you're feeling like you can't cope, then talk to a professional. Does your school have counsellors you can go to? If not, there are other options. Here in Canada, we have Kids Help Phone - you may have something similar where you live.

Hallucinogens won't help you, but talking with someone trained might. And even if they can't help directly, they can point you in the right direction to get you the help you need.

Also let it not be dangerous, I heard if you hallucinate too much you could cut your eyes out, is this true???
That sounds like a myth, but in general, when you mess with your ability for rational thought, whether by drugs or other means, you may make poor decisions... sometimes staggeringly, life-alteringly poor ones.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Although some pscyhedelic substances may have therapeutic use, they require the person being well informed about them, and being in the right mindset and being in the right environment when consumed. If someone is having emotional or mental issues, they are the last thing you want to touch.

no-body

There are certain quasi legal gray area drugs that you can acquire that are pretty powerful, but this sounds like the recipe for a really bad trip no matter what you end up taking.

The only circumstances where I would recommend taking drugs to help fix your problems is under the guidance of a certified professional and since that isn't legal for the drugs you want (thanks, government! there where some really promising avenues into psychology using psychedelics before it was discontinued)I don't recommend it at all.

Most of the things you hear about hallucinogens are usually bull by the way at least inform yourself on what you put into your body if you do end using them. You probably won't end up in a sanitarium thinking you're an orange or jump off a building thinking you can fly but you might end up naked tied to a gurney in a hospital with a catheter up your hoo-haw and having to sip activated charcoal.

Last edited:

TurkeyOnRye

Adding my voice to the chorus: see a professional.

Agreed. I know it's difficult initiating contact with someone, but if you don't seek a release, the pressure will increase. Take my word for it; drugs will not provide you with any solutions. My experience with hallucinogens is that the premise for taking such substances becomes moot once taken. Just learn to have some patience, and do talk to someone you trust.

Otherright

Otherright
Are there any Hallucinogens drugs that are legal? Any way I can get them? Is there anything not really made as a drug but can be used as Hallucinogens.

I need them bad, I feel like life has just dropped a weight on me... Though I was already pessimistic.

People claim that everyone goes through that weight drop around my age, but I don't think I could have looked at life more clearly (downer), but it has become true and came to the point where I need hallucination to keep me alive.

Yes, I can name several, one really good one if you live out west that isn't scheduled to go before the FDA until 2012. But before I do, Why do you want to hallucinate?