• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hadith (Sayings of the Prophet pbuh)

Cordoba

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said:

"Whoever follows a path in the pursuit of knowledge, Allah will make a path to Paradise easy for him."

(Hadith in Abu Dawud)

Cordoba

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said:[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

"
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If the son of Adam (the human being) had two valleys of money, he would wish for a third, for nothing can fill the belly of Adam's son except dust, and Allah forgives him who repents to Him."
[/FONT]

(Hadith in Al-Bukhari)

Cordoba

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said:[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"There should be no breaking off of ties, no turning away from one another, no hating one another.

Be brothers, as Allah has commanded you."
[/FONT]

(Hadith in Sahih Muslim)

Aamer

Truth Seeker
I lost faith in Bukhari when I stumbled upon a huge number of Hadith which are extremely disrespectful to our beloved Prophet. Painting him out to be racist, pedophile, sexist, violent, intolerant and especially the ones giving alleged details of his sex life. Muslims throw a fit and burn buildings down when some idiot makes a horrible and offensive movie about the Prophet. Well they should look in the mirror first and stop holding books that insult him equally bad as being sacred texts. I refuse to believe that filth about the noble Prophet that Allah speaks so highly of in Quran.

Look... Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, is no longer here to defend himself. It's our job now to defend him from these dirty allegations.

As for defending Bukhari's work and saying maybe he made a few mistakes... I refuse to do it. How on Earth do you print such filth about a Prophet of God? I mean what was he thinking? I'd love to have a conversation with him. I have some serious questions!

I believe the Hadith books and especially the filthy narrations that creeped into the "Sahih" books were politically motivated. They were clearly intended to make the Prophet look bad. No way on Earth that was an accident. Look into the history of Islam after the Prophets death. Things went downhill really fast. Yes the empire grew. But there were plenty of wars, murders and revolutions within the Muslims. Aisha and Ali went to war against each other so you can imagine it didn't take much time for Muslims to start killing Muslims once the Prophet wasn't around to keep everyone in line. Then take a serious look at the Abbasid Caliphate. They overthrew the Umayyad to take power over the Muslim empire. They always had plenty of trouble maintaining control as there were always factions trying to remove them from power. The Abbasid Caliphate brought Hadith into existence. It seems obvious to me that this was an attempt to keep control over the people by using "religion". It should have never happened but it did and 1200 years later, the Muslim world follows this corruption like blind sheep. Less than 1% of Muslims have read the entire Quran in a language they understand. They blindly accept whatever the scholars tell them even though there is no concept of clergy in Quran. The scholars will never let Hadith go because without it, they would have no power and without it, corrupt Muslim leaders could not control their citizens. What's happened to the Muslim world is no different than what happened to the Jews when they introduced man made books like the Talmud and oral Torah. The Muslim sheikhs are the modern version of the Jewish pharisees.

As for the "Kill all the dogs except hunting dogs and guard dogs". This appears to be the work of Abu Hurairah (Father of the Kitten in Arabic). As far as I can see from how Quran mentions dogs... Dogs are one of Allah's blessings upon us. Why would Allah want us to kill all the dogs in the world? Dogs are his creation. Ridiculous fake narrations. And yes we're not allowed to eat pigs. But in Muslim countries, if they see a wild pig, they'll kill it. Such idiots those people are who do this, I don't even have the words. Peace.

Monotheist 101

I lost faith in Bukhari when I stumbled upon a huge number of Hadith which are extremely disrespectful to our beloved Prophet. Painting him out to be racist, pedophile, sexist, violent, intolerant and especially the ones giving alleged details of his sex life. Muslims throw a fit and burn buildings down when some idiot makes a horrible and offensive movie about the Prophet. Well they should look in the mirror first and stop holding books that insult him equally bad as being sacred texts. I refuse to believe that filth about the noble Prophet that Allah speaks so highly of in Quran.

Look... Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, is no longer here to defend himself. It's our job now to defend him from these dirty allegations.

As for defending Bukhari's work and saying maybe he made a few mistakes... I refuse to do it. How on Earth do you print such filth about a Prophet of God? I mean what was he thinking? I'd love to have a conversation with him. I have some serious questions!

I believe the Hadith books and especially the filthy narrations that creeped into the "Sahih" books were politically motivated. They were clearly intended to make the Prophet look bad. No way on Earth that was an accident. Look into the history of Islam after the Prophets death. Things went downhill really fast. Yes the empire grew. But there were plenty of wars, murders and revolutions within the Muslims. Aisha and Ali went to war against each other so you can imagine it didn't take much time for Muslims to start killing Muslims once the Prophet wasn't around to keep everyone in line. Then take a serious look at the Abbasid Caliphate. They overthrew the Umayyad to take power over the Muslim empire. They always had plenty of trouble maintaining control as there were always factions trying to remove them from power. The Abbasid Caliphate brought Hadith into existence. It seems obvious to me that this was an attempt to keep control over the people by using "religion". It should have never happened but it did and 1200 years later, the Muslim world follows this corruption like blind sheep. Less than 1% of Muslims have read the entire Quran in a language they understand. They blindly accept whatever the scholars tell them even though there is no concept of clergy in Quran. The scholars will never let Hadith go because without it, they would have no power and without it, corrupt Muslim leaders could not control their citizens. What's happened to the Muslim world is no different than what happened to the Jews when they introduced man made books like the Talmud and oral Torah. The Muslim sheikhs are the modern version of the Jewish pharisees.

As for the "Kill all the dogs except hunting dogs and guard dogs". This appears to be the work of Abu Hurairah (Father of the Kitten in Arabic). As far as I can see from how Quran mentions dogs... Dogs are one of Allah's blessings upon us. Why would Allah want us to kill all the dogs in the world? Dogs are his creation. Ridiculous fake narrations. And yes we're not allowed to eat pigs. But in Muslim countries, if they see a wild pig, they'll kill it. Such idiots those people are who do this, I don't even have the words. Peace.

God Bless you Bro.. We can never have too many of your type..I am Glad we can call each other brothers :)...

Btw I looked into what or who "Quranists" are..I like the overall idea..but IMHO it has been made into another sect.. I also read up on Rashad Khalifa and his absurd claims of prophethood...I refuse to take the number 19 miracle that he found to be true...I mean to make his formula consistent he had to remove two verses of the Quran..even went far enough to claim they had been added later.. IMO if you look for something hard enough.. it will appear to be right infront of you..when in reality it is a mirage...have you seen the Russel Crowe movie.. I think it was called A beautiful Mind..where the guy is cracking codes for no reason..decoding stuff when there is no need...same goes with Rashad Khalifa..

That is why I refuse to associate with any sect..there will always be an agenda..dont get me wrong I am not accusing you of anything..I prefer Muslim over Quranist or Sunni or Shia anyday..:)

Salam Bro

I really enjoy reading your posts..sometimes its as if I am reading my own thoughts..

EDIT: can you please PM me references to these disrespectful Hadith..I have personally not looked into Bukhari in detail..most of it was too repetitive or against my world view..or painting a violent picture of Islam and the Prophet...so I chose to put it down..IMO better I re-read the Quran than pick up supplementary material which further confuses me...My Mom is an avid Bukhari fan..I want to have alot of material ready for the next time I see her..hopefully this Ramadan..plenty of time for religious discussions at iftaar time..:)

Last edited:

Aamer

Truth Seeker
Thank you man. I'm proud to call you a brother too. I am in agreement with you about Rashad Khalifa. Not all Quranist Muslims follow him. Only a small minority. My guess is he started out with good intentions but lost it in the last two years and got too involved chasing numbers. I am against the removal of the two verses. The 19 code works on a simpler level with the two verses in there. And 19 is not the only miracle in Quran. There are MANY! Check out this site:

Miracles of the Qur'an - Modern Science Reveals New Miracles of the Qur'an

And I agree. Muslims is the correct term. I say Quranist Muslim only to make it clear that I don't follow outside sources other than Quran. Unfortunately the term "Muslim" has been hijacked and I don't want to associate myself as having the same views as those who oppress women, kill dogs, kill apostates and speak lies about Prophet Muhammad. I don't view Quranist Muslims as a new sect. It's the first one. Before there were Sunni, Shia, Salafi, Sufi, Shafi, Hanafi, etc... There was only Quran. That's what Prophet Muhammad followed and that is what I follow.

Btw, Rashad Khalifa made the Quranist movement popular again (even though he didn't follow Quran alone himself and had teachings outside of Quran), but he is by no means the founder of this movement. There have been people advocating Quran as the only source of Islam since day 1. There are several Hadith in Sahih Muslim where Prophet Muhammad allegedly said not to write down his sayings and actions. Hazrat Umar was openly against Hadith as he feared people would follow this instead of Quran. How right he was.

Anyway, I'll put the Hadith list together and send it to you. Peace.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Guys please don't ruin the thread, go have your discussions somewhere else. If you don't like what's being posted here then stay away and don't read.

Aamer

Truth Seeker
Guys please don't ruin the thread, go have your discussions somewhere else. If you don't like what's being posted here then stay away and don't read.

You're right. It's off topic. I will stop posting about this here. Peace.

Monotheist 101

Apologies bro..I didnt mean to hijack your thread..

You have made an assumption that I dont like what is being posted here..I didnt say that..I think it is people like you who IMO are representing Islam as a close minded religion..

then stay away and don't read

And you call yourself Muslim...the irony...Then you call people kafir for not listening to you..:facepalm:

May God Bless Us All
and Guide us on the right path (not the showboating path)
Salam

Cordoba

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Remember Allah during times of ease and He will remember you during times of difficulty."[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
(Hadith in At-Tirmidhi)

Cordoba

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Know that what has passed by was never to befall you. [/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And what has befallen you was never to have passed you."[/FONT]

(Hadith in At-Tirmidhi)

Cordoba

"Verily Allah is kind and He loves kindness and confers for kindness what he does not confer for severity and does not confer upon anything else besides it (kindness)."

(Hadith in Sahih Muslim)

Cordoba

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"The best of companions with Allah is the one who is best to his companions, and the best of neighbors to Allah is the one who is the best of them to his neighbor."
[/FONT]

(Hadith in At-Tirmidhi)

Cordoba

[FONT=&quot][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I was only sent to complete and perfect good ethical character"[/FONT]

[/FONT](Hadith in Sahih Muslim)

Cordoba

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"There are three prayers which are accepted without any uncertainty; they are:

the prayer of one who has been oppressed,

the prayer of a traveler;

and the prayer of parents for their child."

[/FONT]
(Hadith in Sahih Al-Bukhari)

Cordoba

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Do not wish to be like anyone except in two cases. [/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](The first is) A person, whom Allah has given wealth and he spends it righteously; [/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](the second is) the one whom Allah has given wisdom and he acts according to it and teaches it to others."
[/FONT]

Cordoba

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Whoever refrains from asking others, then Allah will make him content; and whoever would be self-sufficient, then Allah will make him self-sufficient; and whoever would be patient, then Allah will make him patient. [/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]There is no gift that is better and more comprehensive than patience."[/FONT]

Cordoba

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"A believing man should not hate a believing woman.

If he dislikes something in her character, he should be pleased with some other * or another* trait of hers."
[/FONT]

(Hadith in Sahih Muslim)

Cordoba

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“Gabriel continued to advise me to treat neighbors well until I thought he would make them my heirs."[/FONT]

(Hadith in Sahih Muslim)