• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hàllo!

Daibhidh

Là math folks. Nice to make your aquaintence.

My name is Daibhidh, as you can no doubt see -Daibh for short, if you please. I have come here after some soul searching, aswell as forum searching it seems. I was a member of a religious web forum for sometime and it recently closed its doors for good. Upon joining a second, the name of which I'll leave in peace, I felt ill at ease with all the options and silliness that went along with it. And here I am.

I look forward to talking and discussing with you all.

Cheers for just now.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Daibh,

Welcome to Religious Forums!

I am sorry you have had upsets with previous forums; hopefully you will enjoy being one of us, and I look forward to reading your posts.:)

Daibhidh

Hallo there, good people. How are you all doing? Very kind of you to drop by!

...As for having fun on these forums, as many of you have wished me, I am -having fun that is. They are very streamlined and easy to manage, not to mention thick with interesting posts!

@Evearael: My signature translates as "Ask and you shall recieve, seek and you shall find, knock, and it will be opened to you".

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi, Daibh. Welcome to Religious Forums. We're happy to have you with us and hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Daibhidh

QTpi said:
Hi, Daibh. Welcome to Religious Forums. We're happy to have you with us and hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Well thankyou. I have really enjoyed my time here so far, and expect that I will continue to do so. I'm actually sorry that I hadn't found the forums sooner!

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
leaves.gif

Please to meet you.