• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Guiliani targeted for indictment ups the ante for Trump.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Hard to tell. Don't you wish you were a bug and can eavesdrop on what is being actually said and discussed behind locked doors well out of the public ear?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Trump would absolutely throw Guiliani under the bus to save his skin. Loyalty to Trump is poison. Guiliani absolutely should talk.

Guiliani's fall from grace in American history is impressively sad. I hope he makes the right choice and abandon being Trump's lackey.

I have never understood Trump followers loyalty to him,he has absolutely none for the,I hope Guiliani does the right thing too,sad and disgraceful end to a once respected person.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I've never understood how anyone who can read could ever be loyal to Trump. He is akin to some great arachnid (like Shelob in LOTR), who will suck everybody around him dry for what he wants, and throw away their empty carcasses. That he has a base among those with IQs just slightly larger than their neck size simply blows me away.

And I think, in the end, Giuliani knows this -- and will prefer to live his last years with a lot of shame, but a bit of freedom.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Trump would absolutely throw Guiliani under the bus to save his skin. Loyalty to Trump is poison. Guiliani absolutely should talk.

Guiliani's fall from grace in American history is impressively sad. I hope he makes the right choice and abandon being Trump's lackey.
The one thing that might save him is if he does the favor to Trump first. Hopefully he will throw Trump under the bus hard.

Twilight Hue

It's funny on how almost everyone goes by the 'new' adage of guilty until proven innocent now.

That's the difference.

Others go by innocent until proven guilty.

Rf obviously is no exception with the pitchfork and torch state of mind that pervades throughout the forum.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
It's funny on how almost everyone goes by the 'new' adage of guilty until proven innocent now.

That's the difference.

Others go by innocent until proven guilty.

Rf obviously is no exception with the pitchfork and torch state of mind that pervades throughout the forum.

The pitchfork and torch state of mind was evident outside the FBI headquarters wasn’t it?,everyone takes an AR15 to a peaceful demonstration.

You make a fair point though,he isn’t guilty until proven to be so but I think the tipping point has been reached,people around him will be looking how to save their butts now any way they can.

Twilight Hue

The pitchfork and torch state of mind was evident outside the FBI headquarters wasn’t it?,everyone takes an AR15 to a peaceful demonstration.

You make a fair point though,he isn’t guilty until proven to be so but I think the tipping point has been reached,people around him will be looking how to save their butts now any way they can.
It is quite a show I'll admit.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member

The AR15 is the pitchfork du jour.

But strangely the torch is tiki.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member

I've seen enough evidence of guilt to cast my verdict. There is zero chance that Trump is not guilty of multiple diverse crimes.

I'm involved in a local email group that discusses political issues among other things, and has for several years now. Jack, who has since passed away, was a Trump supporter and also a retired attorney. He explained to us in 2017 when I was calling Trump a criminal that he would not judge Trump until he was convicted of a crime, using that same innocent until proven guilty trope. I told him the same thing then that I'm still saying today. I didn't need to wait for a jury to make that judgment. I have eyes and ears, and a familiarity with human nature. The man is a criminal, and remarkably, nothing else. That was correct then and is still correct now. This is a person who has no other skills but lying, stealing, and getting vengeance. There's nothing human in there. He has zero empathy, zero loyalty, zero honesty, no sense of humor, no friends, his only hobby is golf, he doesn't read, he knows nothing about government, he's never kind, and on it goes. His family is a pestilence for at least three generations now. Of course he stole classified documents, and of course he had no understanding of what was in them, only that they might have value and weren't nailed down. He steals like a crow would because an object is shiny.

So, did he commit crimes? Of course he did. All one need do is apply the dog test. You defrosted a steak on a plate which you put on the table, but forgot to put it back into the refrigerator before you left for work. Your dog is home alone, loves steak, has never been trained, and can get to the steak. Question: did the dog eat the steak? Uh, yeah.

Now apply the dog test to Trump. Somebody left state secrets unguarded. Would Trump steal the secrets if he thought they might be valuable and that he might get away with it? Of course he would and did. It doesn't matter that he can't understand the contents or wouldn't look at them. His instincts are like a crow stealing shiny objects. It caught his eye on the way out the White House door, and so he stole them. If a dollar had been lying beside them, he'd have stolen that. If a bucket of chicken were there as well, he's have stolen that.

The dog test has wide ranging applicability. Did Trump collude with Putin and the Russians? Well, did Putin have the ability and willingness to help Trump win? Would Trump accept such help if offered? The dog test tells you what happened.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I've seen enough evidence of guilt to cast my verdict. There is zero chance that Trump is not guilty of multiple diverse crimes.

I'm involved in a local email group that discusses political issues among other things, and has for several years now. Jack, who has since passed away, was a Trump supporter and also a retired attorney. He explained to us in 2017 when I was calling Trump a criminal that he would not judge Trump until he was convicted of a crime, using that same innocent until proven guilty trope. I told him the same thing then that I'm still saying today. I didn't need to wait for a jury to make that judgment. I have eyes and ears, and a familiarity with human nature. The man is a criminal, and remarkably, nothing else. That was correct then and is still correct now. This is a person who has no other skills but lying, stealing, and getting vengeance. There's nothing human in there. He has zero empathy, zero loyalty, zero honesty, no sense of humor, no friends, his only hobby is golf, he doesn't read, he knows nothing about government, he's never kind, and on it goes. His family is a pestilence for at least three generations now. Of course he stole classified documents, and of course he had no understanding of what was in them, only that they might have value and weren't nailed down. He steals like a crow would because an object is shiny.

So, did he commit crimes? Of course he did. All one need do is apply the dog test. You defrosted a steak on a plate which you put on the table, but forgot to put it back into the refrigerator before you left for work. Your dog is home alone, loves steak, has never been trained, and can get to the steak. Question: did the dog eat the steak? Uh, yeah.

Now apply the dog test to Trump. Somebody left state secrets unguarded. Would Trump steal the secrets if he thought they might be valuable and that he might get away with it? Of course he would and did. It doesn't matter that he can't understand the contents or wouldn't look at them. His instincts are like a crow stealing shiny objects. It caught his eye on the way out the White House door, and so he stole them. If a dollar had been lying beside them, he'd have stolen that. If a bucket of chicken were there as well, he's have stolen that.

The dog test has wide ranging applicability. Did Trump collude with Putin and the Russians? Well, did Putin have the ability and willingness to help Trump win? Would Trump accept such help if offered? The dog test tells you what happened.
299996151_1779959545687788_6172609984693284804_n.jpg