• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

greetings

satyr

hi i am satyr 28 year yr old drug addicted alcoholic from australia at the moment i am having some trouble as i suffer from multiple personality disorder this makes things somewhat confusing at times i joined this group to pass sum time while i try to get of drugs for a while as my girlfriend is threatening me with leave

Mike182

Flaming Queer
gosh, that sounds quite bad... what are the positives in your life you can focus on? and don't tell me you don't have any, because everyone does :yes:

kai

ragamuffin
hello and welcome , seems like your having a rough time ,browse around and see if anything is of interest.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
satyr said:
hi i am satyr 28 year yr old drug addicted alcoholic from australia at the moment i am having some trouble as i suffer from multiple personality disorder this makes things somewhat confusing at times i joined this group to pass sum time while i try to get of drugs for a while as my girlfriend is threatening me with leave

Hi satyr,

Firstly, I need to say how much I am sadened to hear about your health problems; it must be very hard for you to try and cope, generally, in life; however, I want to welcome you to ReligiousForums, and I hope you will find understanding and kind people here.

I hope you are in touch with alcoholics annonymous, and Narcotics Anonymous, and are receiving treatment for the personalioty disorders. We have a sub forum here called "Health and healing" which you will find here ; you might like to post on that forum to see if there is anyone here who can give you practical help and advice.

Please feel free to check out our guide for our newer members, from which there is also a link to the Forum rules with which you need to acquaint yourself (and there is a pretty good guide on what is not forum etiquette).

I hope you get to enjoy your time with us; please feel at home, and if there is anything about which you are not sure, please don't hesitate to ask.:)

ayani

i've known a few drug addicts, and it's very difficult to get off the hard stuff. but it's possible, and the benefits of getting straight are immeasurable. do you have any local support groups in your area?

welcome to the forums- folks here are crazy nice, compassionate, and will always listen.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Welcome to RF and I hope you can pass some time here and enjoy yourself to forget about your troubles for a bit. :)

Bangbang

I recommend that you look for Narcotics Anonymous or AA meetings in your area and go to a meeting. It helps me.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Sound like you have a truck load of problems.
but there is always a better way forward, just tough to find the way sometimes.
People here have a pretty wide experience of life and are always ready to give support or at least a listening ear.
Some may have been down the same road as you or a different mix.
Remember you can always send some one a personal message if you think they can help, and you want to ask some thing more privately.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
32.gif

Please to meet you. Glad you could join us.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
satyr said:

Hi satyr,

Welcome to Religious Forums !

Wow, you have a heap on your shoulders! I am sorry to hear you are having such an uphill struggle;

I hope you get to like it here; if you wish to discuss the way you feel, you will find most members are prepared to listem.

I do wish you the best!:)