• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greetings! New to RF.

AdamRaja

Islamic Philosopher
Hello,

Yes, I like to use bold font.. don't judge me. :)
I am new here and looking forward to making connections along with learning and expanding my consciousness. I am open minded and very laid back.

I am a college graduate and currently working in sales along with coaching middle school football.

I suppose I will identify as Sufi Islam..
I believe that we are not a drop in the ocean but the ocean in a drop.
Meditation. Prayer. Quran.

I hope to speak with numerous beliefs and ideas. Thank you to anyone who read!

Last edited:

AdamRaja

Islamic Philosopher
Welcome to RF.

Do you identify with any of the individual Sufi lineages such as the Chisti?

Well, I think it is beautiful how there was no discrimination for religion and acceptance.
I have a problem identifying with anything really was my point.
Rumi would be my utmost role model for a teacher. Philosophy by Islam.

WalterTrull

Godfella
Welcome. Interested to know what the bold thing is about. Not a problem, we have folk who write in green, some who like center justification, etc, etc. I wonder if I should try a style? Italics? Nah. Anyway, welcome.

AdamRaja

Islamic Philosopher
Welcome. Interested to know what the bold thing is about. Not a problem, we have folk who write in green, some who like center justification, etc, etc. I wonder if I should try a style? Italics? Nah. Anyway, welcome.

Haha, I wish I knew.
Just like anything else.. my surroundings have led me to like bold fonts.

sealchan

Hello,

I am new here and looking forward to making connections along with learning and expanding my consciousness. I am open minded and very laid back.

I am a college graduate and currently working in sales along with coaching middle school football.

Welcome.

Islam is by far my weakest area of knowledge when it comes to the major religions. I hope to see your input wheresoever you may roam here.

I have a series of scriptural debate topics in Genesis, Matthew and, coming soon, the Mahabharata (starting with the Adi Parva) that are open to all.

AdamRaja

Islamic Philosopher
Were you born into Islam or Sufism or did you gravitate towards them by yourself?

My father is Muslim (Sunni) and my mother is Jubu (Jew-Buddhist.)
So, I did have a rather unique teaching and upbringing. Very different cultures and ideas.
I suppose I took what they gave me, added my own journey, and grew to what I felt is best for me.
I think there has been some amazing Islamic philosophers along the way and everything hit home for me.
Sufism to me is not the hats with twirling and dancing as some think. Its the pure way of thinking with unity.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Hello,

welcome to religiousforums.