• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greetings. I am Cultsmasher.

cultsmasher

*banned*
As you might guess with such a username, I am an Atheist. (For lack of a better term) If you follow some religion, as far as I'm concerned, you are a follower of a cult. But don't worry. I am not here to smash your cult. (Though I could do so) There are other cults more worthy of being smashed. You see, there is real EVIL in the world. I may be an atheist, but I think evil needs to be fought. In that, perhaps we can get along to some degree. After all, they say, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." I hope everybody here can view evil as being a common enemy to both of us.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!
Can you smash the Trump cult?

Now, have some....
R.97ff7422af4ced3c74f67323e83c1115

cultsmasher

*banned*
Greetings!
Can you smash the Trump cult?

Now, have some....

Can I smash the Trump cult? Yes. Though it is difficult to do because logic and truth have little effect on them. Because most people have been conditioned to actually prefer lies. Though I'll give it a shot anyway. As for your pie, I hope that isn't "Humble Pie." Because I have nothing to be humble about.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
As you might guess with such a username, I am an Atheist. (For lack of a better term) If you follow some religion, as far as I'm concerned, you are a follower of a cult. But don't worry. I am not here to smash your cult. (Though I could do so) There are other cults more worthy of being smashed. You see, there is real EVIL in the world. I may be an atheist, but I think evil needs to be fought. In that, perhaps we can get along to some degree. After all, they say, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." I hope everybody here can view evil as being a common enemy to both of us.
Greetings, smashing the athiest, materialism and religious predudice mindsets would be a good thing. :p

I wish you all the best.

Regards Tony

cultsmasher

*banned*
Greetings, smashing the athiest, materialism and religious predudice mindsets would be a good thing. :p

I wish you all the best.

Regards Tony

Thanks. But atheism isn't evil. You also misspelled "prejudice." But being prejudice about religion isn't evil either. You see, the definition of prejudice is to pre-judge." I have pre-judged nothing. What you will find from me is post judgement. And the reasons behind it.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

Define "evil"

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

Also, I fi.d it entertaining that your picture is that of Vlad the Impaler. Source of the vampire myth of Dracula.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Welcome to RF.

What's your definition of "cult"? Are you using the BITE model?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Welcome to RF, good to see another atheist. I hope you enjoy your time here.

The debates in the staff canteen sound like they could be your thing.

@giphy (2).gif

Check out the rules (link at bottom of page) before indulging.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
Welcome to RF!

Are you familiar with Steve Hassan's work?

exchemist

Veteran Member
Hmm, the first post is not very promising, the wrong use of the disparaging term "cult* " for all religions being apparently intended as provocative. I wonder if you are going to turn out to be just another tedious troll. We get quite a few of those. I'm going to withhold welcoming you until I see how you behave.

* I quote from Wiki: "In the English-speaking world, the term cult often carries derogatory connotations.[16] In this sense, it has been considered a subjective term used as an ad hominem attack against groups with differing doctrines or practices.[9][17] As such, religion scholar Megan Goodwin has defined the term cult, when it is used by the layperson, as often being shorthand for a "religion I don't like".[18]

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member

Welcome to the forum!

The mission of RF is not to pit any members against one another as "enemies" but to foster civil, respectful debate and fellowship, and the forum is open to people of various worldviews and backgrounds.

Here is a copy of Rule 9, which includes the forum's mission statement, to clarify what RF stands for:

9. Subverting/Undermining the Forum Mission
The mission of Religious Forums is to provide a civil, informative, respectful, and welcoming environment where people of diverse beliefs can discuss, compare, and debate. Content members create while debating and discussing must be done in the spirit of productivity. Bashing other forums, creating unproductive content or responses to others, attempting to use this site as a platform for campaigning for or against or furthering a personal agenda, and attempting to undermine the forum mission may result in moderation.

I hope you enjoy your time on the forums and make friends here.