• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greetings from the Church of Deanne

ChurchofDeanne

Hello everyone,
I'm the senior pastor over at the Church of Deanne, where we embrace a syncretic and inclusive approach to spirituality.

Our beliefs revolve around pacifism, individuality, inclusivity, and the importance of free-thinking. *Mod edit*

We're also in the process of finalizing our pastoral training program. If you're curious or interested, feel free to shoot me a message, and I'd be happy to share more details. Looking forward to some great conversations here!

Warm regards from your friends at the Church of Deanne!

Last edited by a moderator:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!
OIP.zRUXqOIhh3uCeTHhgUleTQHaGj

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
Namaste. Greetings and salutations.

I hope you enjoy the forum.

I'm not sure if it's my browser, but it appears only one of the links on your website is working.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Hello everyone,
I'm the senior pastor over at the Church of Deanne, where we embrace a syncretic and inclusive approach to spirituality.

Our beliefs revolve around pacifism, individuality, inclusivity, and the importance of free-thinking. *Mod edit*

We're also in the process of finalizing our pastoral training program. If you're curious or interested, feel free to shoot me a message, and I'd be happy to share more details. Looking forward to some great conversations here!

Welcome.... from The House Church of Palm Bay.

Pray that you will have a meaningful time here at RF

ChurchofDeanne

Namaste. Greetings and salutations.

I hope you enjoy the forum.

I'm not sure if it's my browser, but it appears only one of the links on your website is working.
Hello! It's not your browser, our site is still under construction. We're a small church and our staff are stretched a bit thin at the moment. Thank you for the kind welcome, and thank you for visiting!

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
You say syncretic? What are your main beliefs? Like do you worship a god or goddess or multiple gods? Do you mix Christianity with another religion(I ask cuz the use of the word pastor and church but i do know of a church here in NC that is actually a pagan based church not a christian one).

Eddi

Believer in God
Premium Member
Hello everyone,

Hello and welcome

Had a look at your website and watched the two videos......

I can't see anywhere that explains who or what Deanne is, she is mentioned in the videos but not at all explained

Your movement is named after her but you don't explain what or who she is

What is the nature of Deanne?

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
Kind of reminds me the word deity. Very pretty name Deanne. I wondered when I first read it if it was a way of saying God just gender neutral or feminine. Is that the case @ChurchofDeanne.

I havent watched the videos been too busy. Will get to them eventually.