• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greetings all

Circle_One

Just thought I'd make a little introduction and say hello to everyone here. I don't really know what to say except hello, haha.

Hmm...let's see, the name's Blayze, I'm 23, I'm from Montreal and I have a 6 year old son named Justyce. I'm very spiritual and I love a good religious debate from time to time, which is perhaps one of the reasons I joined this place.

That's about all I can think of to say as an introduction at the moment.

robtex

Veteran Member
Hey great to meet you! So did you start off as a pagan or become one after converting from something else. I see that you are in canada and wondered if you belong to a pagan coven or if at the moment u are on your own with that spirtual path. What is it that drew you to religious forums?

Circle_One

robtex said:
Hey great to meet you! So did you start off as a pagan or become one after converting from something else. I see that you are in canada and wondered if you belong to a pagan coven or if at the moment u are on your own with that spirtual path. What is it that drew you to religious forums?
My mother converted to Wicca when she was in her late thirties-early fourties..she went through this spiritual change and decided that Wicca was the true path for her so since a young age I was exposed to it, but she never pushed it on me, merely explained the beliefs to me. I studied Wicca with her in my early teens but eventually went on to study other paths as well and became really interested in ancient Egyptian religions, as well as the diversity of Paganism. I wouldn't say I'm full fledged Pagan, because it is such an umbrella term, but to narrow it down a little, I'm Pagan with an Isisian tradition. I hate to use the term Eclectic, but my beliefs do come from a few seperate belief systems, but the main one always remaining with The Cult of Isis.

And no, I'm solitary. I've never felt compelled to join a coven. This is the first religious forum that I've ever joined and I think I just kind of gravitated here because of my love of learning different religious paths. I've always studied what I could about many different religions and I love to interact with others of different faiths.

Circle_One

I'm sure I will love it here. From what I've seen, you all are completely awesome! Thank you for the welcomes. I hate coming to forums where people are so anti-social, but everyone here is being so nice ^^