• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greenpeace Founders finds Truth about Climate

KW

AFP: UN Claim: UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said: “Some government and business leaders are saying one thing, but doing another. Simply put: They are lying. And the results will be catastrophic.”

Greenpeace co-founder Dr. Patrick Moore: “Absolutely nothing in this IPCC report is true. It is all fake and threatens the existence of civilization, especially the West because the East and the South don’t buy it. We must reject it or face the consequences. Celebrate CO2!!”

74x12

CO2 is tree food. The Amazon rainforest loves it. We're all carbon based life forms.

Reactions: KW

KW

CO2 isn't just Carbon, it's a compound with Carbon in it. I should note that we can eat sodium chloride at certain levels, but not if you separate the elements.

Greenhouse buy CO2 generators to increase plant growth rates. They shoot for 12-1500 ppm. Earth is currently around 400 ppm. Increasing CO2 levels will make earth greener.

74x12

Revelation 6:8
And behold, a pale(green in Greek) horse, and the name of he who sat on it was Death. Hades followed with him. Authority over one fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with death, and by the wild animals of the earth was given to him.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
AFP: UN Claim: UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said: “Some government and business leaders are saying one thing, but doing another. Simply put: They are lying. And the results will be catastrophic.”

Greenpeace co-founder Dr. Patrick Moore: “Absolutely nothing in this IPCC report is true. It is all fake and threatens the existence of civilization, especially the West because the East and the South don’t buy it. We must reject it or face the consequences. Celebrate CO2!!”

Can Patrick Moore show it's fake? I suspect he needs to lay off the glyphosate...

74x12

CO2 isn't just Carbon, it's a compound with Carbon in it. I should note that we can eat sodium chloride at certain levels, but not if you separate the elements.
Trees suck up much of it. It's good for them. Green movement wants you to kill your cows and other farm animals because they fart. It wants you to kill your pet because they eat meat. Wake up. This is anti-human and anti animal apparently.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Greenhouse buy CO2 generators to increase plant growth rates. They shoot for 12-1500 ppm. Earth is currently around 400 ppm. Increasing CO2 levels will make earth greener.

Sure, increasing CO2 in the biosphere would likely have a positive impact on plants. But put enough of it in the troposphere with other greenhouse gases like methane, and you increase the greenhouse effect and throw off the climate which will impact the balance of the current ecosystem.

exchemist

Veteran Member

So, suddenly, you trust an ex-director of Greenpeace to be your climate science guru? :D

I thought a few minutes ago it was this octogenarian academic you were quoting on your other thread. I do wish you would make your mind up. :shrug:

Last edited:

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Trees suck up much of it. It's good for them. Green movement wants you to kill your cows and other farm animals because they fart. It wants you to kill your pet because they eat meat. Wake up. This is anti-human and anti animal apparently.

Yup! Green Movement told me to kill my cats this morning. I didn't though.

Good thing I eat a plant based diet and don't have to kill cows because they fart.

exchemist

Veteran Member
No it's only the ruminants they want us to breed less and that is because they belch methane, not because they fart.

Ruminants include cattle and sheep but not pigs or poultry - or things like rabbits, which also make very good eating.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Who cares what one person says. The science speaks.