• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Great pyramids of egypt

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Im not asking what they believed, im asking what led them to that belief?

And what is the document section where they spoke on the said question?
Actually that is what you are asking in the OP, but you have disrespected anyone who has taken the time to reply. See the next quote for your original question which you were never going to accept any answers for.
Whats the purpose of these pyramids? Are they religious, political, or some kind technology? How wer they built as well?
I sugest it because its a very good possibility.
So this whole waste was so you could preach? Was there ever any intent to debate anyone?

Prometheus85

Actually that is what you are asking in the OP, but you have disrespected anyone who has taken the time to reply. See the next quote for your original question which you were never going to accept any answers for.

So this whole waste was so you could preach? Was there ever any intent to debate anyone?
SHOTS FIRED!

Prometheus85

Scientist have dated the pyramids of Egypt to be 12000 to 85000 years old.
That's not hard to believe.
Seeing the earth is Millions to Billions of years old it's self.
Actually Archaeologists believe Egypt's large pyramids are the work of the Old Kingdom society that rose to prominence in the Nile Valley after 3000 B.C. Historical analysis tells us that the Egyptians built the Giza Pyramids in a span of 85 years between 2589 and 2504 BC.

Yes, in the OP that was my question, but my questions are not static, there evolving. And i have not disrespected anyone, ive read everyones posts, but that dont mean i got to reply and buy into every said thing.

And i was not preaching, i simply answered Prometheus question. And before i start debating this i simply want to ask questions first. Theres nothing wrong with that.

If u believe there’s a good possibility, despite the OVERWHELMING evidence that it wasn’t aliens or angels...do tell

Ok, if theres overwhelming evidence the egyptians gods and afterlife views wer based on just there perspectives from nature and it was not from experience with these gods and afterlife, then present that evidence so we can take a real look at it. Because the evidence is where the rubber meets the road.

Anyone can say the evidence says thus and thus, but to really know, we got to actually look at it.

Prometheus85

Ok, if theres overwhelming evidence the egyptians gods and afterlife views wer based on just there perspectives from nature and it was not from experience with these gods and afterlife, then present that evidence so we can take a real look at it. Because the evidence is where the rubber meets the road.
Anyone can say the evidence says thus and thus, but to really know, we got to actually look at it.
You didn’t answer my question. Which is if u suggest the pyramids were built by aliens, angels or spirits...do tell

You didn’t answer my question. Which is if u suggest the pyramids were built by aliens, angels or spirits...do tell

I didnt say the overwhelming evidence sugests it was spirits/angels or aliens, i said it was a good possibility. You on the otherhand said the overwhelming evidence says its not spirits/angels or aliens.

So, present that evidence so we can objectively examine it.

Prometheus85

I didnt say the overwhelming evidence sugests it was spirits/angels or aliens, i said it was a good possibility. You on the otherhand said the overwhelming evidence says its not spirits/angels or aliens.

So, present that evidence so we can objectively examine it.
Again your still not answering my question. If you believe it’s a good possibility that aliens bulitbthe pyramids then explain so we can objectively examine it. Everyone on this thread has articulated themselves in regards to the pyramids except u.

Prometheus85

Again your still not answering my question. If you believe it’s a good possibility that aliens bulitbthe pyramids then explain so we can objectively examine it. Everyone on this thread has articulated themselves in regards to the pyramids except u.
And I never said u said, u suggest there’s overwhelming evidence that the pyramids were built by aliens or angels. I said there’s overwhelming evidence that aliens did not build the pyramids.

Everyone has yea, but no one has actually presented any evidence at all.

And I never said u said, u suggest there’s overwhelming evidence that the pyramids were built by aliens or angels. I said there’s overwhelming evidence that aliens did not build the pyramids.

Your misunderstanding me. If you think theres overwhelming evidence angels, spirits or aliens had no direct contact with the egyptians, present that evidence so we can look at it.

Prometheus85

Everyone has yea, but no one has actually presented any evidence at all.
So u basically have been ignoring the answers to your questions or just not accepting them. In any case are gonna explain why u suggest it’s a great possibility that the pyramids were bulit by aliens?

Prometheus85

Your misunderstanding me. If you think theres overwhelming evidence angels, spirits or aliens had no direct contact with the egyptians, present that evidence so we can look at it.
Your the one that suggested aliens did. So if you think it’s a possibility that this encounter happen then articulate.

So u basically have been ignoring the answers to your questions or just not accepting them. In any case are gonna explain why u suggest it’s a great possibility that the pyramids were bulit by aliens?

I was not ignoring nor even rejecting or accepting. I simply said no one has presented evidence to what they said.

Your the one that suggested aliens did. So if you think it’s a possibility that this encounter happen then articulate.

I sugested its a good possibility. Its also a possibility they derived there views anamatistically as someone said in a post.

But, your saying theres overwhelming evidence that says the egyptians had no contact with aliens or angels or spirits.

Ive never said no such dogmatic statement and thats why ive been taking the chair of just asking questions and thats all.

You however have made a bold dogmatic statement saying the overwhelming evidence says angels/spirits or aliens did not have contact with the egyptians. By making this bold statement, it sugests you know what the evidence says.

So, present this evidence so i and everyone can see it.

Prometheus85

I sugested its a good possibility. Its also a possibility they derived there views anamatistically as someone said in a post.

But, your saying theres overwhelming evidence that says the egyptians had no contact with aliens or angels or spirits.

Ive never said no such dogmatic statement and thats why ive been taking the chair of just asking questions and thats all.

You however have made a bold dogmatic statement saying the overwhelming evidence says angels/spirits or aliens did not have contact with the egyptians. By making this bold statement, it sugests you know what the evidence says.

lol, I made a bold statement? If I recall your the one that said u suggest that it’s a great possibility that aliens and angels built the pyramids. And you still haven’t explained why U suggest that. Instead your asking me to explain why your Extraordinary claim is false.

Prometheus85

lol, I made a bold statement? If I recall your the one that said u suggest that it’s a great possibility that aliens and angels built the pyramids. And you still haven’t explained why U suggest that. Instead your asking me to explain why your Extraordinary claim is false.

And I’ve articulate myself on the pyramids

There is overwhelming evidence based on historical records by the Egyptians themselves. The main three pyramids on the Giza Plateau were built between c. 2470-2396 BCE over the course of 5 reigns during the 4th Dynasty of the Ancient Egyptian Old Kingdom.The first, and also the largest, was built by Khufu (a.k.a. Cheops). Its original capstone no longer exists, so a metal frame on top now indicates its original apex. This is followed by the pyramid of Khafra (the most well known, due to its association with the Sphinx and also being the most photogenic, retaining its smooth casing stones toward the top); and finally the smallest, which was built by Menkaura, a little distance from the others, and originally intended to utilize granite instead of limestone in its casing layer.

What i mean by BOLD is not extravagant. I mean, you made a bold statement BECAUSE you made a dogmatic statement saying the overwhelming evidence says aliens or spirits or angels did not come in contact with the egyptians.

I did not say there was overwhelming evidence for aliens/angels/spirits or gods appeared to the egyptians. I just simply stated mildly that it was a good posibility.

Since you state boldly, or dogmatically that the overwhelming evidence says aliens or angels or spirit had no contact with the egyptians, then why dont you present that evidence?

Prometheus85

What i mean by BOLD is not extravagant. I mean, you made a bold statement BECAUSE you made a dogmatic statement saying the overwhelming evidence says aliens or spirits or angels did not come in contact with the egyptians.

I did not say there was overwhelming evidence for aliens/angels/spirits or gods appeared to the egyptians. I just simply stated mildly that it was a good posibility.

Since you state boldly, or dogmatically that the overwhelming evidence says aliens or angels or spirit had no contact with the egyptians, then why dont you present that evidence?
I did above. Are u going to articulate why you suggest theirs a good possibility aliens build the pyramids or are u just gonna keep deflecting form having to back up your Extraordinary claims?