• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Great Moments In Cartoons

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The greatest moments are those with jokes after jokes which all work together, & built upon character.
My initial offering....

Wandering Monk

Just because.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This one explains much of what we see in politics today. And "smart appliances" as an instrument of how to rule the world.

exchemist

Veteran Member
The greatest moments are those with jokes after jokes which all work together, & built upon character.
My initial offering....
I still love the old Tom and Jerry cartoons. "Cat Fishin' " is one of my favourites, especially this sequence:

The bit where the dog gets pulled between the rocks always makes me burst out laughing, even though I've seen it so many times.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I still love the old Tom and Jerry cartoons. "Cat Fishin' " is one of my favourites, especially this sequence:

The bit where the dog gets pulled between the rocks always makes me burst out laughing, even though I've seen it so many times.
I've always hated Tom & Jerry.
So you should too.

Now I offer....
Pronoun trouble....

Drawing trouble....