• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Got My First Paycheck Today

The Neo Nerd

And it's Friday so i made up a song.

Sung to the tune of "In The Hall of The Mountain King"

[youtube]xrIYT-MrVaI[/youtube]
YouTube - Grieg, In the Hall of the Mountain King

Here's the lyrics:

Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer
Beer Beer Beer
Beer Beer Beer

Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Do you like. OK i didn't put a whole heap of thought into, but it's been a long hot week and i like beer.

corona.jpg

Wannabe Yogi

And it's Friday so i made up a song.

Sung to the tune of "In The Hall of The Mountain King"

[youtube]xrIYT-MrVaI[/youtube]
YouTube - Grieg, In the Hall of the Mountain King

Here's the lyrics:

Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer
Beer Beer Beer
Beer Beer Beer

Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Do you like. OK i didn't put a whole heap of thought into, but it's been a long hot week and i like beer.

corona.jpg

I am happy for you.

Like your song not your beer,

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Congrats!!!
I should be getting my first check from my new job next week. As for taxes, I am considered an independent contractor and taxes are not taken out of my check. Which is a good thing because I will be having to buy about $500 a month in gas, bi-monthly oil changes, frequent brake pad replacements, and will be adding about 3,000 miles a month to my car. However I get the feeling that filling my taxes will be a headache keeping track of and filling these deductions along with school deductions.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Congrats!!!
I should be getting my first check from my new job next week. As for taxes, I am considered an independent contractor and taxes are not taken out of my check. Which is a good thing because I will be having to buy about $500 a month in gas, bi-monthly oil changes, frequent brake pad replacements, and will be adding about 3,000 miles a month to my car. However I get the feeling that filling my taxes will be a headache keeping track of and filling these deductions along with school deductions.
Don't forget to save enuf to make your quarterly tax payments.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Don't forget to save enuf to make your quarterly tax payments.
I already know that I am going to owe the state since unemployment doesn't take out for state taxes here. But we do have the option to have federal taxes taken out.
As for quarterly taxes, I'm not sure what those are. It might not apply for this though, because the family that got me this job have been doing it for years and they didn't say anything about it. Although for tax deductions they told me to just turn in mileage, and my boss said to turn in gas and any repairs and maintenance for my car.
I did just remember though that I have the Turbo Tax premium, so I guess I'll call them and hope they know.