• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God's Creation, and Some Misconceptions

joelr

are you sure you were in faith? be like the widow woman in the UN-JUST JUDGE, go again. until you get your answer..

Yup, no answer.

I ask about a 14 digit number, for you? are you kidding, that's why you didn't get an answer. "REPENT" you, stouthearted, that are far from righteousness. then go to God for your answer.......

Yup, told you , you would make an excuse. Because there is no deity who answers your prayer.

see above..

see above
but I can talk to the one who gave Paul the revelation, the same one whom you need to repent to first, if you want your 14 digit numbered answered..... :eek: YIKES!..

and guess what, Mormons can talk to the one who gave Smith the revelations. They also talk to Jesus, and there are millions of them and are 100% convinced they are right and you are wrong.

you sure did...... :D.

exposing your terrible logic, yes I did

still believing men?..... that's why you don;t have an answer..... (smile)..
Still believing fictive books, that's why you cannot get one single word for proof

see above, :rolleyes: Oh dear.

see above, fictive deities give no answer. In scripture God talked quite a bit, even wrestled with Jacob. You can't even get one word? Fake.

just now finding that out now?.

I have known Yahweh was man made for a while

see, ALL of the above.... (smile), LOL, LOL, LOL..

nope, don't understand, use your words or erase the question.

again, see all the above again.... (smile) over, and over again..

uh, above is just fantasy nonsense without a shred of evidence and a demonstration that your beliefs are equally as fictive as Mormonism. SO yes, I'll believe that over and over.

Maybe some evidence or logic would help.

Or get one word from your deity. (not going to happen because he's imaginary).

joelr

@joelr,
carnal talk is what facebook and twitter are for, so in the future is you have scripture to discuss, fine, but all else go to facebook and twitter, here we discuss the Word of God. not nonsense.

thanks in advance.

101G.

Wow, bad arguments, no evidence or logic AND a bully!!! You are in a religion that requests humility and you go and act judgmental and like you OWN THE FORUM>!>??! I guess it doesn't even work?

@joelr,
carnal talk is what facebook and twitter are for,

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, It's not your place to say but if you actually believed Jesus was real you might act like you did.

I talk about evidence, logic, critical thinking, use examples, to call that "carnal" shows a severe lack of understanding of critical thought. But to pass judgment on it is literally against your religion.

@joelr,
so in the future is you have scripture to discuss,

No, I will discuss what I want to discuss, if you don't like it, there is the door, walk through it and take your bully, condescending mentality with you.

@joelr,
but all else go to facebook and twitter,

It's not my fault you cannot debate your beliefs with evidence, logic but have to resort to cancel culture, judgment and false accusations.

@joelr,
here we discuss the Word of God. not nonsense.,

I don't care what you discuss. Here I demonstrate that the "word of God": is actually a man-made story that uses older religions and myths to form another religion, equally fictive. You are free to try to demonstrate that isn't true, you have not yet tried, word games are not evidence, but truth is far from nonsense. Just because you have a truth doesn't mean it's shared by everyone. But you have revealed your true character.
You want to be correct and any with opposing ideas should leave immediately and go to Facebook. Oppression and suppression of opposition should not be allowed here but I can make my own arguments.

@joelr,
thanks in advance.

pound sand (then see above)

and Dr Baden is a Hebrew Bible lecturer at Yale Divinity

Last edited:

chlotilde

Madame Curie
Okay, you've got me curious. Where is it you believe that the Bible tells us about Quantum Mechanics? I'm truly curious to see how you see that in there. What verses?

QM is just a rethinking of Newton's law
F=ma
E=mc^2

F are types of E
mass is mass (is Mass -catholic pun)
a and c are time related movement

101G

another scientific fact, the Hand writing on the wall .
Daniel 5:5 "In the same hour came forth fingers of a man's hand, and wrote over against the candlestick upon the plaister of the wall of the king's palace: and the king saw the part of the hand that wrote."

hologram, or a holographic projection?

101G,

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
another scientific fact, the Hand writing on the wall .
Daniel 5:5 "In the same hour came forth fingers of a man's hand, and wrote over against the candlestick upon the plaister of the wall of the king's palace: and the king saw the part of the hand that wrote."

hologram, or a holographic projection?

101G,
Neither. First off that is not a scientific fact. A scientific fact would be that gravity exists, even if it is a pseudoforce. Or the fact that people are apes. What you are describing is not even a "biblical fact". It is a story about a dream that the king had. He did not actually see anything. In the story he called on Daniel to interpret his dream.

101G

Neither. First off that is not a scientific fact. A scientific fact would be that gravity exists, even if it is a pseudoforce. Or the fact that people are apes. What you are describing is not even a "biblical fact". It is a story about a dream that the king had. He did not actually see anything. In the story he called on Daniel to interpret his dream.
holographic projection is the generating of real three-dimensional images, is this a science or not?

is not a hologram a recording of an interference pattern which can reproduce a 3D light field using diffraction, yes or no?

101G.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
holographic projection is the generating of real three-dimensional images, is this a science or not?

is not a hologram a recording of an interference pattern which can reproduce a 3D light field using diffraction, yes or no?

101G.
Nope, that is technology.

And once again, read your Bible. It was a dream.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh Dear.... :rolleyes: .....

it didn't help U any...... (smile), good day ...... :D

101G.
You have an elementary school level of scientific literacy. You do not even know the difference between science and technology.

Would you like to learn?

101G

You have an elementary school level of scientific literacy. You do not even know the difference between science and technology.

Would you like to learn?
GINOLJC to all,LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh my...... The words science and technology can and often are used interchangeably. But the goal of science is the pursuit of knowledge for its own sake while the goal of technology is to create products that solve problems and improve human life. Simply put, technology is the practical application of science.
:eek:
YIKES!

101G.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
GINOLJC to all,LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh my...... The words science and technology can and often are used interchangeably. But the goal of science is the pursuit of knowledge for its own sake while the goal of technology is to create products that solve problems and improve human life. Simply put, technology is the practical application of science.
:eek:
YIKES!

101G.
The two terms are used interchangeably only by the rather ignorant. I need to remind you, since you brought up the term "scientific fact" that it is a scientific fact that you are an ape. In fact you are a monkey. It is a scientific fact that you are the product of evolution. You do not get to pick and choose when it comes to the sciences as you do with the Bible.

Technology is the practical application of knowledge acquired using the scientific method. That does not make it "science".

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
lol, lol, lol, remind yourself,

lol, lol, lol, you might be,,,,,, :eek: YIKES!

since you know nothing of SCIENCE or RELIGION, no need to say anything else 2 U....

101G.
You know that is backwards. Or you should. If you believe the myths of Genesis, which I do believe that you have admitted to, then you do not even have a fifth grade level of scientific literacy.

And your understanding of religion is probably equally bad.

Astrophile

Another ERROR on your part. the James Webb telescope just found a whole universe that was supposed to be in an empty part of the visible sky. so you or no man knows, nor can number the star.
I think that you mean a galaxy rather than a universe. Can you give me a link for this discovery?