• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God is "the Regretful Gambler"?

KWED

Scratching head, scratching knee
This appearance of a fallen world without a right explanation does lead to Atheism. But the explanation is an explanation that makes sense and also has plenty of proofs.
And yet again, you claim there are "plenty of proofs" for your claims - but you never present them. You just refer to things like personal belief and wishful thinking and personal incredulity.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So Jinn can know the future, but Allah cannot.

Jinn like to try to set up people in a predictable manner, Allah (swt) is all about freeing us so as for us to be free of the fabrics of fate Iblis and his forces try to put on us.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And yet again, you claim there are "plenty of proofs" for your claims - but you never present them. You just refer to things like personal belief and wishful thinking and personal incredulity.

I know you feel that way, but all I can do is remind. Even Messengers with display of their miracles were told they have no proof or sign or indication from God. I don't have miracles and so my proofs are through words but I can't make you accept them. All I can do is remind of them and provide what I deem to be proof or evidence.

KWED

Jinn like to try to set up people in a predictable manner, Allah (swt) is all about freeing us so as for us to be free of the fabrics of fate Iblis and his forces try to put on us.
So Iblis and his minions know the future and can determine future events, but Allah merely watches what happens and does nothing.
Are you sure Iblis isn't the actual god here?

KWED

I know you feel that way, but all I can do is remind. Even Messengers with display of their miracles were told they have no proof or sign or indication from God. I don't have miracles and so my proofs are through words but I can't make you accept them. All I can do is remind of them and provide what I deem to be proof or evidence.
So what "words" do you consider to be "evidence" that your particular version of god exists?

KWED

The seeing argument and the need of proofs in forms of light/spirit from God.
So I'm supposed to read this and think "Oh yes, that clearly shows that a particular version of god exists"?

Do you have any other words that might better demonstrate to a non-believer the existence of your version of god?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So I'm supposed to read this and think "Oh yes, that clearly shows that a particular version of god exists"?

Do you have any other words that might better demonstrate to a non-believer the existence of your version of god?

I've presented my proofs in threads. I am just summarizing two proofs here which to me should lead to the proper version of God.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I've presented my proofs in threads. I am just summarizing two proofs here which to me should lead to the proper version of God.
You need to work on your evidencial skills. You have as of yet to provide any evidence, much less "proof". Vague handwaving and unsupported claims that may make you feel better fail at.being either.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You need to work on your evidencial skills. You have as of yet to provide any evidence, much less "proof". Vague handwaving and unsupported claims that may make you feel better fail at.being either.

From my experience most humans reject truth because they don't like it and are averse, but can never explain why, they just take their denial as evidence t hat proof is not presented.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
From my experience most humans reject truth because they don't like it and are averse, but can never explain why, they just take their denial as evidence t hat proof is not presented.
What does that have to do with anything? If what you claim to be is true then you should be able to support your claims. Blaming others for one's own failures is not a good idea.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What does that have to do with anything? If what you claim to be is true then you should be able to support your claims. Blaming others for one's own failures is not a good idea.

It has everything to do with it. My experience people denying my proofs don't show good reasons but take their denial and false assumptions as proof.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Relying on your own blindness as proof that proof is not presented doesn't deter me from presenting them.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It has everything to do with it. My experience people denying my proofs don't show good reasons but take their denial and false assumptions as proof.
No, it would only have something to do with it if you could support your claims. Perhaps in your personal experiences the problem is with you and not with others.

Let me try to help. Give on clear piece of evidence for your version of God. If it fails I will try to explain to you why it fails. Learning why a person fails allows them to correct that and make better arguments.

KWED

You said that there are words that are proof of your version of god's existence.
You said "The seeing argument and the need of proofs in forms of light/spirit from God." is an example of these words.
Those words are meaningless nonsense.

KWED

irony-meter.gif

KWED

Relying on your own blindness as proof that proof is not presented doesn't deter me from presenting them.
But, at the risk of repeating myself, you haven't presented any "proofs", just meaningless platitudes and garbled nonsense.