• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God is sick

Aman Uensis

The God most Christians and Muslims promote makes me want to vomit!

Are you off the popular belief that those who died not embracing your religion have no salvation or get tossed into a lake of fire?

Why should I want to be in heaven for eternity worshiping such a God who is so unjust?

Yes, it is stupid. What about the billions of people that were never exposed to the true faith?

If you must accept Jesus in this life to be saved, and there's no second Chances of accepting him after death, why was that Grace given to the countless souls who died before Christ? They found Jesus after they died.

My van driver at work is a very kind and generous person with much compassion, but she is an atheist. when I was in a wheelchair, an extremely kind Cambodian girl would take care of me, have recreation with me ,a we were always together and truly I loved her company. Yet she was an atheist.

If such people die atheist and go to hell, then God is a prick and the epitome of what my conscience tells is not right, sick, and wrong!

I applaud your impassioned plea and respect your stand, regardless of whether it is offensive to some. The hardest thing to do is to be truthful and honest to oneself and it is always the case that revolutionary thinkers will upset the status quo with their ideas at first.

I do believe that many a conception of God is wrong. My own view of God is this - God is the Joker wild in a deck of cards. All things to all people and none at all. God can be no man, woman or child alone. God must honor all of humanity.

So, what would be the purpose in granting permission for something you knew would never happen? ...

Permission to do what they did. It had nothing about sex slaves or rape. And I think God didn’t have to say that don’t do those things, because He knew they would not do them.

Skwim

Veteran Member
Permission to do what they did. It had nothing about sex slaves or rape. And I think God didn’t have to say that don’t do those things, because He knew they would not do them.
But that's not what god said. In effect, he said "DO THESE THINGS"

"But you may take for yourselves the women . . . You may use/enjoy all these things."

NOW
YOU said: "I think God gave the permission, because he knew they will not do anything evil, like rape."

I replied: So, what would be the purpose in granting permission for something you knew would never happen? Kind of a waste of breath, if not stupid, don't you think?

So, how about answering my question:

1) What would be the purpose in granting permission for something you knew would never happen?
and my other question:
2) Kind of a waste of breath, if not stupid, don't you think?

...So, how about answering my question:
1) What would be the purpose in granting permission for something you knew would never happen?
and my other question:
2) Kind of a waste of breath, if not stupid, don't you think?

Again, I don’t see any reason to think God gave permission for something that would never happen. And God did not give permission for to have sex slaves or to rape people.