• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God is Life. Can a weapon kill Life?

questfortruth

1. There is no limit to knowledge, hence there is no limit on advancing weapons.
2. There is no shortage of madness: "Two things are infinite: Universe and madness..." Einstein.
3. There are infinite possibilities in Multiverse, hence, someone in Multiverse must invent weapon to destroy Multiverse.
4. Because it has not happened, there is no Multiverse.

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
I like the idea of a multiverse. That could mean that somewhere there are alternative versions of us having rational conversations.

74x12

1. There is no limit to knowledge, hence there is no limit on advancing weapons.
2. There is no shortage of madness: "Two things are infinite: Universe and madness..." Einstein.
3. There are infinite possibilities in Multiverse, hence, someone in Multiverse must invent weapon to destroy Multiverse.

Multiverse isn't truly infinite. Perhaps almost infinite but not infinite.

You can't kill God because you're nothing to God. Everything is like nothing to God. All this only exists because God thinks of it all with his infinite mind and upholds it by the Word of God.

Everything that is going against the Word of God is about to self destruct. It can't last very long because it's unraveling again to chaotic form that it came from. Only the Word of God is able to give order to what would otherwise be chaos. And God won't for ever behold what is evil. At some point he will look away and it will cease.

There is no universe beyond what God has made. Some may believe that they can find "new light" in the deepest darkness. They believe they can (with lucifer's help) create a new universe separate from God's universe by perverting what God has made to the point of it being unrecognizable. However this is really a trap. By doing this they will only destroy themselves. Because if you undo what God has made there is nothing else. Lucifer the supposed bringer of light has no true light.

Sheldon

Veteran Member

1. You know this how exactly?
2. It was stupidity not madness, the quote is "two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity", and it may not have been Einstein who said it, though it is often attributed to him.
3. Again how you know this seems to have been omitted?
4. You started with a bare unevidenced assertion, and then draw a fallacious conclusion based on it.

YouTube clips of fictional sci-fi is not a sound basis for making assertions.

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
Somewhere in an alternate universe, I'm stone cold sober and miserable. :D:cool: Aha, sucker...:)
For a long time I was miserable and happy about it. Now I am happy and the misery of it is starting to eat at me. Sober in either case though.

Viker

Häxan

See. I blame it all on movies and tv.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
2. There is no shortage of madness: "Two things are infinite: Universe and madness..." Einstein...............]

Perhaps since there is No limit on advancing weapons is why the United Nations is interested in Peace and Security.
There is the Old 'Isaiah Wall' at the United Nations Plaza.
Now, there is the New Statue at the United Nations Headquarters. Don't know what it is called ______

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I like the idea of a multiverse. That could mean that somewhere there are alternative versions of us having rational conversations.
How about liking the idea of the return to paradisical Eden __________
A return but now without sinner Satan's irrational conversation such as with Eve that she would Not die.
Without Satan's influence then we could have many rational conversations.

questfortruth

YouTube clips of fictional sci-fi is not a sound basis for making assertions.

You are not fun. God is fun, but you are not. Negativism.

Or, perhaps, because it has not happened yet, there is no multiverse yet?

The Multiverse is 3+1 dimensional. It means, if a weapon of mass destruction destroys Multiverse, it does it at every single moment of time. We were living at 2010 AD and today. Hence, the Multiverse will never ever be destroyed.

Multiverse isn't truly infinite. Perhaps almost infinite but not infinite.

Believe me, that in Many-worlds interpretation of Quantum Mechanics it is truly infinite.

1. You know this how exactly?

It is common fact: the more you get to know, the more questions come.

2. It was stupidity not madness

Believe me, the satan is both stupid and mad. Why? Because evil spirit is the source of all bad and unpleasant things.

3. Again how you know this seems to have been omitted?

The answer is above: The Multiverse is 3+1 dimensional.