• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God is disproven by science? Really?

millerdog

Feelings are unreliable.

Not within science itself, so I suggest your feelings are misguiding your thinking.

Saying "coincidence" suggests there is some other assumed scenario, and that might be a problem for those fixated on a specific scenario, like one that theists might assume is true and valid. When facts challenge these beliefs there can be a problem for the theist accepting fact over faith.
The fact remains that there is only opinion when it comes down to it.

F1fan

Veteran Member
The fact remains that there is only opinion when it comes down to it.
Your statement here contradicts itself. If there are no facts (because there is only opinion) then how is this a fact? Since even you refer to at least one fact existing, there is at least one thing that isn't just opinion. So your opinion above is in error.

Feel less, think more.

No, a tadpole is as complex as you are. This again confirms about a fifth grade level of science education at best. Tadpoles, like you and I have over a three billion year history of evolution.
Well where does the tadpole rate with the human being in the womb? More complex or less?

I'm guessing we will never read a reasonable, fact-based response as to why you would disagree.

Are you simply agreeing with all that nonsense because it is ideologically expedient?
I haven’t seen a reasonable answer from any of you on here all you say is you know so much and have facts but don’t see any facts that support the fantasy of abiogenesis. Any experiment you try only supports intelligent design as soon as the human being (scientist) is introduced into the equation of any experiment.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I haven’t seen a reasonable answer from any of you on here all you say is you know so much and have facts but don’t see any facts that support the fantasy of abiogenesis. Any experiment you try only supports intelligent design as soon as the human being (scientist) is introduced into the equation of any experiment.
I need to remind you that you are the one that refuses to learn here. There is no reason that you could not learn. You do not appear to have any learning disabilities. The only thing that is keeping your from learning appears to be your fear. Which unfortunately tells us that you believe your faith to be rather weak.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
And so narrow minded as to believe science can answer anything
Science can answer all sorts of questions. It just seems like magic to the uneducated. For example the path of the Solar Eclipse across America was known more than a year in advance. The exact path it would take, the time, how wide the band of total eclipse would be. Science gives us the power to do that.

MrIntelligentDesign

You claimed to have a clip. Now that appears to be a false claim.. Here is why they had pity on you:

AVLIWsdQFhysffkyOc12GU8xqig=.gif
This is the link: Play from 25:00

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
This is the link: Play from 25:00

I have been listening for almost 5 minutes. He was laughing at you earlier, is that what you are talking about?

The Flood myth is so weak that depending upon your personal version of the flood it may be refutable by just one picture.

Okay, there was nothing after that. Aron Ra was in no way afraid of you. Now I am listening to it a few minutes before 45 minutes.

Another edit. Nope no fear at all. I should be disappointed but I am not. I know you too well.

Last edited:

millerdog

Science can answer all sorts of questions. It just seems like magic to the uneducated. For example the path of the Solar Eclipse across America was known more than a year in advance. The exact path it would take, the time, how wide the band of total eclipse would be. Science gives us the power to do that.
Science answers scientific questions and not all questions of life.

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
I haven't offered anything regarding abiogenesis.

Anything a human does is a human design, but no one has ever shown that because humans design things, therefore... No one is arguing that humans don't design things. But that has never been demonstrated to be evidence in support of the supernatural.

millerdog

Nope. My opinions aer based upon scientific evidence. It appears that yours are based upon a book of myths.

Why do you oppose reality?
Actually I am not religious at all. Probably I should say Creator. So my beliefs are based on something different. What are your disbeliefs based on ?